Original breeders?

It was NETA out of Franklin MA. I’ve since found it to be a SOMA strain. He is in Amsterdam now but I have it in the stall now.

1 Like

It will be interesting as more states and countries legalize, cannabis, what will become of its history. Overgrow alone holds its own chapter in it. And so doesn’t many other things. But look at how they eradicated most of its history with prohibition, it’s like every other thing, those who write the story leave the book. And those who were the inspiration for the characters in the book will be put into whatever light the writer wants them to be. Or perhaps changed all together.

There’s many untold stories. Like that of the sweet and sour diesel. Which now is lost to history.

2 Likes

Flo is a DJ Short Original…I can’t remember exactly but all his releases are the same crosses just diffeent expressions

Yes it is. I’ve gotten a good friend in Josh Blue. And have since run his breeders mix 1-4,temple flo, flo, blueberry, oldtime moonshine, velevt krush, first light and f13 throwback. They are all variants of his temple flo I believe.

3 Likes

Which of the blue lines did you like the most? Ive got a few of those and am always debating which to grow next ha.

1 Like

The breeders mix 2 had some nice resin filled plants. The 3 had some ackward fruity ones and a lot of mutants. The old time had a blueberry Male that’s identical in looks to DJ blueberry f4 dad. I’m hoping as Josh Blue is digging through gear from the k ancestry that he comes across the rockaberry

1 Like

Nice yea I found a nice female in bcm2, kinda wish I kept it, still have some more to look through though. I saw some nice reports of first light so I might try those next!

GSC

I went to Alan’s house and smoked his CPK/GSC
Real nice, Clark :ok_hand:

When I see Cookies and her sisters, I see Hindu Kush.
So, my ears piqued when an H.A. enforcer in Willits told me it is Skunk x Hindu Kush x Chemdog.
I smoked his GSC and yeah, it brought me right back to NY 2002 smoking Catskills Chemdog.

Not sure which of the two stories above is the one. But I know damned well that the story from SoCal is BS. Lol, rappers who are breeders yet have no evidence of growing anything before that. Sure.

Master Kush
I hear its an F2 of the old Hindu Kush from Mendo/Humboldt.
Im pretty sure the male used was the male used in NL2.
And both remind me of Bubba Kush.

Flo
Mexican x Thai dominant project of DJ Short.
There are two charts you can find online. The amended one is correct.
Some say DJ’s project came from Hawaiian Blue in the 70’s and that he released his work around 78.
Mr Blue was his first Blueberry around 79/80, before Digiberry was found.

3 Likes

Temporary respite.