Best Strain You Ever Grew Or Smoked! Please Add Pics! :)

Hello Everybody! :wave: :relaxed:

I want to ask ya all, " What is the ā€œBESTā€ strain you ever grew, Or smoked?.. Past or recentā€¦ :yum:

Please fill us in why you chose the strain, and please add pictures, as well. :slight_smile:

My choice for the #1 strain would be my very own cross,ā€¦The ā€œGlass Slipperā€(Cinderella 99F1 X Northern Lights #5)ā€¦

It really is the best that I have ever grew, or smoked. It gives you a euphoric feeling, with a nice ā€œuppyā€ highā€¦ and lasts all day long off a single puff!

She clones easily, and the root mass is always ā€œHugeā€ā€¦ Just an all around ā€œterrificā€ plant. Its what everyone around here desiresā€¦ Wont settle for less. :trophy:

I lean more towards the ā€œSativaā€ varitiesā€¦ ā€œIndicaā€ puts me to sleep ā€¦Not good for day time use, and it makes me feel groggy, and out of it. Only time I smoke Indy is right before bedā€¦ I just dont crave itā€¦ :neutral_face:

Well anyways, Maybe Iā€™ll find something better than the GS someday?

Who the heck knows?? If you believe you grew something out of this World,ā€¦ I definetely wanna know about it! :sunglasses::+1:

Glass slipper

Glass Slipper Under Constructionā€¦

Soooo, What is your favorite strain, and why?? Thank you very much!!! :blush::+1:

33 Likes

Will follow this thread closely! Epic topic man :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you. Just wanna see what Iā€™m missingā€¦ I know there are alot of kick ass strains out there, that a lot of us donā€™t even know aboutā€¦ The Orange Goji appears to be one of the ā€œbetterā€ strains that I have a great interest in, and Dark Devil etcā€¦ I just wanna know what strains are the ā€œbest of the bestā€ ā€¦ I think itā€™s a great thread for all of us! Have a wonderful day! :grinning:

4 Likes

Two come to mind Wreckage from thseeds and sinister seeds
Blue moon magoo both were different and amazing

Wreckage was a trainwreck cross

5 Likes

Do you have Glass Slipper seeds to share/trade?

3 Likes

For me, the ā€œcoreā€ cut of Amnesia Haze, just speaks to me. Love the taste n smell, like rose water or bubblegum, super all in your head HIGH with no burn out when you come off of it. Beautiful plant to grow, her smell while flowering has to be my favorite smell in all of 420 !

Sorry for the shitty pic, but it is latest one. Full 9 weeks of flower, another week or 2 to go.

Coming in a close 2nd, and may end up being numero uno after this last run, ORANGE GOJI by 50State!!!

Number 3 would probably be Grape Ape. The right pheno is not only delicious but head pounding too!!! Been a minute since I have had GOOD Grape Ape .

18 Likes

Sorry, Not at this timeā€¦ Hopefully soon.

6 Likes

I grew just the ā€œtrainwreckā€ about 7 years agoā€¦ And I liked it alot. It reminded me of the bud from the 80ā€™sā€¦ Big yield, potent smoke.

3 Likes

Mmmmmā€¦ That does look good! ā€¦ :yum:

Best strain i ever grew was 2014 or so goji ogx black domina cross from a spanish breeder. Got them as freebies. One of the most potent strains i ever grew. Had a fruity diesel smell.

6 Likes

Bumpā€¦ Anyone else?? Step right up, dont be shy!! :blush:

Man Iā€™m still looking for it, thereā€™s so much shit to grow I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever find it.

I literally have a backlog of like 200 strains Iā€™d like to run out, but my ultimate goal is finding the ā€œforeverā€ strain that I can work to F10 or something.

Jungle Spice from this latest F2 run has been really good - has a lot of what I want in a strain - moderate energy levels without going paranoid, and no real ceiling nor crash. The flavor is also pretty bonkers, Iā€™ve never tasted a sweet limey citrus like it before.

Itā€™s interesting how often C99 pops up in these kinds of lists, Iā€™m almost wondering if it just got so popular because itā€™s so good it turned into a feedback loop. Iā€™m more interested in making brand new weirdness from landrace/heirloom bases.

5 Likes

Its probably because the Cinderella 99 is quite possibly the most potent strain out there. Thats why Brother Grimms called it ā€œThe Holy Grailā€ā€¦

Not many know the ā€œpowerā€ or ā€œpotencyā€ of this highly sought after strain, unless they smoked someā€¦ Personally, nothing touches itā€¦ Its really that good! :trophy:

I have been growing it since 99, and nobody wants any other strain that Ive grown since. They flat out refuse anything else.

It gets very frustrating, and it fucks with meā€¦ They will wait as long as it takes to get their hands on some of this goodness. Its almost ā€œweirdā€ā€¦ lol

I like a little variety, ā€¦ but when I smoke anything else, but my Glass Slipper strain, it seems rather weak, or inferiorā€¦ Not just saying that either.

I have to drink a couple of coolers to even go outside, Itā€™s mind boggling.

You wanna get stoned? THIS SHIT WILL GET YOU STONED!!! A few hits, your medicated all day long. This is the ā€œREAL DEAL!ā€ :blush:

Anyways, I just had to take a chance, and see if there really is something equal, or betterā€¦ Guess thereā€™s not.

Iā€™m not getting much input here on this threadā€¦ Soooo, the research is pretty much over.

I guess my Glass Slipper may be the Winner afterallā€¦ I see no competition.

Not trying to be a snob, but I cant find anything better!! NOTHING!!! :blush:

The Northern Lights #5 strain has been a ā€œCrowd pleaserā€ or a ā€œfavoriteā€ for most of the people I know here in the PNWā€¦

Then you cross it with an Cinderella99 F1!..Holy shit!! :astonished:

This combination is straight up ā€œLethalā€ā€¦ Thats why alot of my people dont look for anything else.

The Glass Slipper has addictive traitsā€¦ And some of the patients ā€œfeenā€ for this shit like its Coke, Meth, or something.

Im very proud of what Its becomeā€¦ Been around the planet for a while now, and all I ever get is 5 star reviews from the growers of yester-yearā€¦ If there is such a wordā€¦ Hahaha! :trophy:

Thanks for your post, I greatly appreciate it. Have a good one :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s tough to say. My friends and I had a blueberry x big bud cut we got from some random dude back in the day that was just a great plant overall. Big yielder, killer fruity taste, good bag appeal and the plant itself was literally unkillable. I found it a bit too racy though.

Used to also have a White widow that a friend got in Amsterdam circa like '96 that was HUGE (2+ lbs a light easily), and just a really happy, uplifting smoke with a nice tangy flavor.

Iā€™ve got to say that the Guava Hashplant x c99 Iā€™m growing now from Painted fire is definitely the best strain Iā€™ve grown in years. Vigorous, happy and chunky plants that are just a pleasure to grow. Havenā€™t smoked it yet, but judging from the frost and smell Iā€™m pretty certain it will be really killer.

Edit: the dark sparks from Mr Sparkle are the nicest autos Iā€™ve grown so far and they have the coolest smell and taste of just about any weed Iā€™ve ever come across

6 Likes

Hello Beacher :slight_smile:
If the strain has the Cinderella 99 in it, then undoubtedly,ā€¦ it will knock your socks off. Thats a keeper my friend. Take lots of clones! :wink:

Yes indeedā€¦ The Dark Devils are extremely unique, and trouble freeā€¦ I cherish the seeds, and the seed maker! @Mr.Sparkleā€¦ :blush::+1:

It has brung me great joy watching a seed evolve into a ā€œpurpleā€ masterpiece. I love em as much as you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best strain I ever smoked was in the 60 ā€˜s Columbian red
Damn skippy that shit made you for get things like your name

But the ultimate of all times straight from nam was the Vietnam black made me see things lol

7 Likes

Very very interesting!.. Have you seen these seeds for sale anywhereā€¦ or was it a one time thing?

2 Likes

@CLOSETGROWTH never seen the real deal seeds ( but had a bag of them on the 60 ā€˜s oh if I only had them now
The closest I believe is willie Nelson or archive Seedsman is it ace seeds I forget which one was the closest to it

I remember cutting school after smoking that shit and couldnā€™t function lol to have a time machine

1 Like

And they say ā€œblueberryā€ and ā€œBig Budā€ were considered low potency strainsā€¦

I know the blueberry is kinda mellowā€¦ and the ā€œbig budā€ grew massive colaā€™sā€¦ But didnt have the ā€œkickā€ā€¦

Thats interesting that the combo made such an impressionā€¦ Thank you.

1 Like

Thats funny you brought up ā€œWillie Nelsonā€ ā€¦ There is alot of that going around these days, at least in my area. Iā€™m gonna go out find some today. Never had itā€¦ Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes