Original GG4 plant

No no don’t buy man. 250$ usd for a pack is just to much.

Go shop Mosca, Bodhi or JOTI. Much cheaper for very good stuff.

9 Likes

Save your money.

There are GG4 hybrids to found here on the board. @MichiGreen hit it on the head, the high is a very generic, you just feel stupid and lazy, but strong as hell. I have unfortunately been forced into growing the GG4 JW cut too many times. It is a fantastic commercial strain, it drops huge numbers in both weight and potency, and you could basically feed it sewage water and it would figure out how to grow. It just is a massive pile of branches that have no structure of their own, with sticky buds. If you want something interesting with GG4 in it, go for Space Monkey from Bodhi, Great Lakes Genetics has it in stock.

JMO
-GH

13 Likes

Agreed Space Monkey is 100!! Also try Marauder or Spitting Cobra from Baked Beanz … GG4bx2 is also a great option

9 Likes

Tony Green makes Gorilla Glue BXs called Gorilla Bubble - available at GLG
better than the original
I personally like GG # 4 crosses better than straight GG # 4
favorite GG # 4 cross at the moment is GG # 4 x Zkittlez - yummy and potent

14 Likes

What’s your experience with Marauder? I have a couple in flower, for a couple of weeks right now. Just for reference, very interested in these plants.

regards,

mike28086

4 Likes

Yea what he said, should be more stable than a S1

2 Likes

Do you have a link for those seeds?

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/tony-greens-tortured-beans/

6 Likes

I’m about to flower a josey Wales gg4 cut soon.

3 Likes

You have a journal going with that?
@grief

3 Likes

I went on there for the Gorilla Bubble and ended up buying a pack of the Pine Tar Gush too. Holy Cow that’s an amazing cross. Pine Tar Kush x Gorilla Bubble $100 for a 20 pack!

9 Likes

No I don’t have a journal right now.

2 Likes

Maybe worth a read :point_down:

Supposedly the closest strain to the original gg#4 in seed form is Gorilla Bubble by Tony Greens Tortured Beans. The link above explains the story a little :+1:

7 Likes

Gorilla bomb has always come up trumps for me, it’s not the same as the GG4 I have grown sure but it yeilds a whole lot better, produces some primo dank, is tough as nails and I have not had a single hermi. I never did trust GG for that reason, and always had at least a few bannanas turn up, never enough to wreck everything, but still too much risk for my liking.

6 Likes

This gg4 is the fastest growing plant I have. Stem rub is loud but not as loud as my stardawg Corey Haime.

16 Likes

As a recovering seed addict, this is the problem with Overgrow. I sign on, read a thread about GG#4…next thing I know I have $200 worth of seeds in my cart on GLG. :joy:

Please don’t tell my wife.

21 Likes

Unfortunately, I am just beginning to fall down the rabbit hole…had my first hit of ‘seed’ a few years ago…but since finding OG again, I seem to be having incredibly overwhelming urges to hoard seeds. I’ve tried to seek help at the local hospital, they said it was a mental health issue and were not able to help me.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Like all addictions, it’s only a problem if you can’t get em :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I will start to produce Seeds for The European market of the original GG-4 from JW.
There was only 1 clone of the GG-4 and they sell S1 seeds so the outcome will be very variable
I agree with that crosses with the GG are better than the original but that’s my humble opinion.
I’ve crossed it with Ak-47 and Kali Mist

There is also a cross with karma’s headbanger called banger glue which is AMAZING

12 Likes

I like the crosses myself, I had some GG4 x zoz zkittlez bx beans and crossed a male back to the original GG4 clone . I havent got to explore the outcome yet will post pics when I do.

5 Likes