Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Great looking flowers bud. Very generous of you also! Some definitely do peak my interest. But alas, I have my next few projects planned out, so I will not commit to ya just yet. Let’s see how bad I can screw things up first, lol. I’m sure you will find plenty of community members in need that would be willing to help ya out with some feedback in return for your hard work.:slightly_smiling_face:
:peace_symbol::heart:

4 Likes

Sounds good man, let me know when you’re ready! There will probably be some new ones by then.

1 Like

Some nice strains you have @Ottafish.
Looking forward to see people you give seeds to grow them out! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is the Sugar Belts plant I grew out so far for seed. Smells like blueberries. It’s an upper, happy high, and it sent a weird relaxing sensation down my legs when going to bed. I just felt very comfortable haha! We’ll see what the F2’s have in store!

• List item
35 Likes

This is the Black Velvet X Pablo’s Revenge I crossed to Sugar Belts. It was probably the stinkiest plant in the tent. It’s a heavy yielder too. It knocks me out when I smoke it. It’s what I smoke when I want to go to bed .

IMG_6619|375x500

22 Likes

The Nana Glue was one of the frostiest plants I’ve ever grown. I crossed it to the Sugar Belts to increase calyx size and add terpenes. This one’s going to be an all star :dizzy:

39 Likes

The Ayuhuasca Purple is a stinky colorful strain. I’d describe the smell as kind of a rotten pungent fruit scent. The smell is intoxicating. There should be some interesting funk that comes from the cross to Sugar Belts. Hopefully more potency and interesting smells. Here’s some pics of Ayuhuasca Purple.

38 Likes

I’m outta likes but I’m seeing everything :fire:

6 Likes

Here’s the two strains that made Sugar Belts. The first 3 pics are Sugar Cane, last one is Rainbow Belts. I wanted the frost and large calyx’s from Sugar cane, and insaine amount of calyx’s plus the terps from Rainbow Belts 3.0.

42 Likes

🥹:heart_eyes::drooling_face:I’m losing my mind I wanna come through the screen

6 Likes

Yeah man… tasty looking bud.

Great work!

5 Likes

Damn that sugar cane x Rainbow belts 2.0 looks amazing.
I might have to sleep on these lol.

5 Likes

Awesome selection and offer Ottafish. If you’re happy to send to Oz I’ll definitely do a journal, interested in anything bubble or belts. Cheers mate.

2 Likes

Sure man! Send me a PM with address and What you’d like and sign up on the list if you could to help keep track of who all is contributing on the thread. This is going to be really cool seeing what everyone finds!
What kind of climate do ya have there?

4 Likes

Don’t sleep! Get ya some and let’s get this thread popping🤣

4 Likes

This is Sugar Cane X Orange Krush. I had to cut it at week 6. Hard to tell by looking at it…. I have a limited amount of these. They are a bit premature but I’m confident they’ll sprout. IMG_7600

20 Likes

This is the Sour Bubble X Lemon Alien. Most plants leaned hard to the indica side with a berry scent.

I had 1 out of 8 that leaned to the Sativa side. That plant smelled just like tree top apple juice! This pic sucks, these buds are super frosty.

21 Likes

Will do thanks legend. Basically a Florida type climate. Winter temps are quite mild. I’ll do indoor and happy to put a strain of anything you’d like to see run outdoors in a 50 litre pot when spring hits.

2 Likes

Hello @Ottafish, some of plants look realy nice, some great pictures. Can you tell us more about the pure Michigan x pbb that youve used in one of your crosses to the sb please. Thanks

1 Like

Multiple points for the triceratops!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
and multiple points to Shag on that sign…

Cheers
G

5 Likes