Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Thanks for the offer !! there are a few more that would be interesting to run also besides Sugar Belts F-2 — Sugar Belt x Nana Glue – and Blue Moon Rocks x Rainbow Belts

2 Likes

I would think any of them would do good there.

2 Likes

Ok let me know when you want to grow them and I’ll send them out.

2 Likes

Hello @Ottafish,

You have some beautiful plants. I’ll be following see how the crosses grow!

Best of luck with your testing! Can’t wait to see the results!

Cheers,
Loggershands

3 Likes

Very beautiful crosses @Ottafish you’ve been busy!
That’s very generous thing you’re doing! I have a few thing on my plate at the moment but when I get room, I may be interested in running a couple if they’re still available.

4 Likes

There will always be seeds available.

6 Likes

Wow! This is a killer opportunity. Id love to grow out something with a strong orange citrus smell or anything really smelly. Id be happy to post pics and updates as the grow goes on. Again thanks :pray:

1 Like

Wow she is a Beauty the Ayahuasca!
Great Work, I’m sure that cross will trip some people up !!! Its got my mouth watering.
I’m right there with @blowdout2269, schedule’s kinda spoken for right now.

Best Wishes sharing that Wealth @Ottafish !

4 Likes

I wanted to show everyone here the living soil bed where I will be growing out one of the Tropical Fuel crosses with the best aromatics. It’s still filling up but I have reserved a spot :grinning: Thanks again for the opportunity to try these seeds, I’ll be posting updates in this thread through the whole growing process.

14 Likes

Looking good man. Once that cover crop gets established your soil will come to life and you’ll notice the cannabis plants take off!

1 Like

Next grow. Give me a chance and you won’t regret it!

1 Like

Yep the Orange Krush is what you want. It has strong Orange scent. It grows beautifully inside. Hardly any stretch and it branch out on its own. You probably would only need to top it once.

1 Like

Yeah man just hit me up.

1 Like

Heck yeah that sounds great let me know what you need and I’d be happy to oblige

1 Like

I don’t need anything. It’s on the house. It’s worth it to me to give them out for free and build up my name. I’d like to do this as a job some day. But it’s hard to get started. I’m not into the hype to sell my strains. I want them to sell themselves. If it’s shit I want to be told it’s shit. But I think I have high standards. These are test beans but from what I’ve seen everything has ended up really nice. I figure I’ll just give them out for free for a few years, and I’ll remember who helped me out. For all you guys that are joining the team they will always be free. I really appreciate it.

13 Likes

I was actually pretty disappointed in that one. It all depends on where you get your seeds. I followed the hype and was not satisfied. It was a slow grower and got taken over by the other plants. Really it wasn’t anything special. I wouldn’t recommend it. But I did introduce good genetics to it so you never know. It didn’t really get a fair shot to see its maximum potential getting smothered out either. I got it from a seed seller in LA that posts some incredible flower shots. But honestly I won’t grow it again. I know PBB is supposed to be really good. I may try it again from someone else.

2 Likes

This thread is great and your plants look beautiful. I’m starting a new run and looking through all the pics, I’d like to include one of the sugar belt crosses if that works. I like the Sugar Belts x Nana Glue or Sugar Belts F2.

Are you ok with me running these with other strains at the same time?

Here is a link to check out my grow - In the basement with Loggershands

Cheers,
Loggershands

5 Likes

Such a hard decision to make all of these look downright delicious :drooling_face: lol. I would gladly document and post my grow. If it’s available I’d love to run the Sugar Belts x Nana Glue , Sugar Belts F2 or Blue Moon Rocks x Rainbow Belts id be stoked to run any of them to be honest lol. Thanks again @Ottafish you rock :trophy::1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

I’m gonna stick around to see the show. Hell of a lineup you got going out. Some really beautiful plants as well! Won’t be able to run any of them anytime soon though. Really cool what you’re doing! Hope it all works out and everyone grows out what you send them!

4 Likes

I’m sure most of them will. At the rate of people
signing up even if only half decide to follow through it going to be a good thread. It’s going to be a lot of fun. I’m confident people are going to find some really top notch plants in these seeds.
It’s exciting to me to just see them hunted through.
It gives me the same satisfaction as growing them myself almost. It’ll probably give others the same feeling when they can compare their grows of the same plants with each other.
It’s really satisfying to just share what I’ve created with everyone in hopes they find something better than they’ve ever had. I hope they do!

11 Likes