Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Lookin dead sexy… What’s the plan?

4 Likes

Ty @LzBoy :pray::pray:
Much appreciated
I need 2 NGxSB females now
Game plan is 2 SB and 2 NGxSB put in to 5 gallon xl autopots for their final home.
I will lst an even canopy and off to flower they will go.
Total of 4 plants in a 5x5 tent ran with autopots.

5 Likes

Do any of them stand out more when you rub the stem and smell them?

2 Likes

Honestly I haven’t even rubbed them down once :joy:
I’m too worried about figuring out gender at the moment.

3 Likes

NGxSB are taking there sweet ass time showing gender :triumph:

3 Likes

Great looking thread! Grow pics are amazing! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

They’re scared! They know their days are numbered. Probably tucking their balls between their leafs :joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Yes indeed
They are pissing me off and have me very anxious :grimacing:

3 Likes

You haven’t flipped them yet though huh? You’re definitely going to have a packed tent! Are you going to defoliate at all?

3 Likes

They are 9 currently in my 4x4 at the moment .
Once I get my 4 females then off in to my 5x5 tent they will go and yes some defoliation and LST….
The other 5 plants will be culled…

3 Likes

Nice! I bet you’re going to get a fat yield. I have a 5x5 too. I usually pull around 1.5 lbs if I pack it tight. I could do better if I monocropped the right strain. But I like messing around with different strains too much.

6 Likes

I have the same problem
Buahaaaaaaaahasaaaaa :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Preach yes preach

3 Likes

I know it’s a bit off topic for particulars of the thread — still, thought you might be interested in this article on biochar.

3 Likes

I use it. You have to be careful to not use more than 5%. It should be pre charged with nutrients first too probably. If you use too much it will suck all the nutrients out of your soil.

3 Likes

Opened the letterbox and put the :fire: straight into the :sweat_drops: Thanks again Otta :pray::green_heart:

13 Likes

Taken yesterday Day 21
(SB x LA) x GTH

SBx (PR x BV)

19 Likes

I’m making some biochar at home right now. I’ll be trying in out this week on some Alien Apparition.

5 Likes

…but I wanna know!
:tired_face:

1 Like

Day 52 (22F)

Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts

Pollinated the hybrid pheno with some Goji OG pollen. I’m worried this one might not take. There was not much pollen in each pack, the pollen was clumping and it was sent to me in summer. I’ve got one more small pack to try in a week. Hopefully we see some brown pistils soon.

This is a long shot but if anyone has any spare Goji OG pollen they are not using, I would take some right now to ensure this girl is pollinated.

In the shower 12 hrs after pollination.

Pollinated the stocky, Indica leaner with some Romulan Pollen. Pollen looked great and I had plenty so hopefully it takes.

14 Likes