Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

So when mixing nutes today I checked the ph again and it was 5.1 this is with the instructions they gave in the downloadable manual. When I was mixing nutes judging by the target ec they have listed on the bottles I was in ph range so boom we found the issue. I’m sure the plants will thank me later :joy:

7 Likes

Howdy Gentlemen!
Small Update here!
The Double Cross Cross is fatting up nice, the tea was a good choice, i guess.
The Pablos Revenge Cross is getting really frosty and has already really dense buds.
Double Cross x Rainbow Belts 3.0

Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet

One of the Double Cross males pushed out some trichnomes, so i watched him a bit too long and it seems like i’ll go to have some seeds from him.
I just saw it while taking pictures, but maybe we have a Double Cross F2 here and then probably some BVxPR x DCxRB3.0 & Frankenstein x Cobra Lips with Double Cross.
It’s weird as i didn’t saw any pollen, but no other plants around them :thinking:
If you like some of these - let me know :green_heart:

16 Likes

HawiianSnow × Tent

12 Likes

Are you using the Athena balance too? It’s silica. If not I recommend it. That’s your PH up.

5 Likes

More seeds to play with! That’s cool! There’s some nice buds forming on those plants.

6 Likes

Hi. Please give my space to other. I have done bad calculations and I am unable at the moment to run them.

Many thanks and excuse the inconveniences.

7 Likes

Na it didn’t come with the kit they sent me unfortunately

1 Like

That is one full tent with some happy looking plants looking good! Nice canopy you have created.

5 Likes

Ty @420noob
Very much appreciated sir.
Ok quick update
I will be flipping these gals tonight over to 12/12.
Then we shall fill in some of the blanks :raised_hands: :+1:

23 Likes

I’ll be super cropping for the next 2-3 weeks.
Hopefully they are soldiers :laughing:

10 Likes

So I cut out the lazy shit today and actually flushed the plants(you know for peace of mind). While I was in there I figured I’d move some shit around also here’s the new arrangement

And I moved the NG x SB to the 4x2
Excuse my sour 13 she was starving…told you I been lazy :joy:

11 Likes

Day 75 (F45)

Sugar Belts 1 - She is doing really well, still stacking hard and drinking lots of water. Great purple colour coming through.

Sugar Belts 2 - She is still putting on weight and frost but I’ve pushed her a bit hard and there is a small amount of light burn on the tip of two buds (third photo). I’ve back off the lights a bit and I’m confident she will be fine.

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts 1 - Just keeps putting on frost, she is turning into a real beauty. Hopefully the Goji pollen took and there are some beans coming.

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts 2 - Girl has still not really filled out much and may never but she is frosty and seems happy,

23 Likes

Day 20 la x sb x gth cruising along nicely. The last to pop up is looking a little different to the other squat darker green looking three. Maybe ghost train haze dom?

Gave them .5ml of my jadam backyard boogie brew a few days ago

Compost is firing on all cylinders

19 Likes

Yesterday was day 1 of 12/12 so we shall see shortly

18 Likes

Those plants are looking fantastic! I can tell already by looking at them, they’re going to be dank!

8 Likes

It could be. The dankest plants out of those seeds are the more lanky one’s IMO.

5 Likes

Hell yeah man! It’s them genetics! :star_struck::fire::raised_hands:

6 Likes

I 2nd that :100:

6 Likes

*update"
Both of the Nana Glue x Sugar Belts are female, I found/see white pistils on both.
The two Tangerine Dream x Sour Bubble aren’t showing clear signs yet. Im going to guess one will be a male. Although we may get lucky and go 4/4 female.
Will have a definitive answer in a couple more days when they show.

All around these have been a blessing to grow, very vigorous, no issues, and they all seem to be keeping pace with each other. Thank you @Ottafish

17 Likes

You have to have the genetics to grow ultra dank. They are the #1 factor. Some plants no matter how well you grow them aren’t very good. But when you have great genetics and grow them well or even half decent you still get a good/great end result. You guys are all doing a great job!

7 Likes