Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Thank you guys for the advice I’m on top of it

4 Likes

I agree give her a flush and fresh set of nutes .
Could be cal,mag or a start of nute lock.
Should be fine with a flush

2 Likes

NanaGlue x SugarBelts in the back
TangerineDream x SourBubble in front.

14 Likes

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts. Topped multiple times, needs up-potted, pronto, and flipped. However . . Extenuating circumstances dictate that she’ll be a freakin monster, as I must wait several weeks. Her offspring are beside her.

10 Likes

Ayahuasca x SB

11 Likes

Hello OG
Hope all is well folks.
Just want in the tent and topped a few buds on each plant.
I’m think of probably flipping to flower this weekend.
3 SB and 1 NGxSB in the front left

19 Likes

Your plants look very happy. Kudos!

3 Likes

Ty @Butterthief1959
Much appreciated

2 Likes

Your plants as well are looking great.
And everyone else’s plants as well :+1::+1:

3 Likes

HawiianSnow/Tent

SourBubble/BlueMoonRocks
@Ottafish
I’ve never seen anything flower like this one, it’s quite beautiful. Took a couple weeks to show the start of flowering, longer than i can remember any other plant before her.

15 Likes

Good work everyone!!! The SB and SB x BMR are definitely cool fat leaf indica dominant plants! One thing I should mention is you don’t want to go too heavy on the nitrogen during flower if you can help it with them. I’ve noticed when I do I get more vegetive growth and smaller flowers. Just something to think about lol Looking good man!
It’s going to be interesting to see how the Hawaiian Snow cross turns out.

3 Likes

Those babies perked right back up! I love looking at the difference a few days after some training. Stellar job man!

1 Like

That’s good man! You’ll get more buds haha. Hopefully you’ll have the room😁

3 Likes

I think you’re the only one growing the Tangerine Dream cross. That one should be really good. She was a very frosty plant and a heavy yielder! It was also strong in the terps department :eyes:

4 Likes

Wow you guys are killing it! I’m learning heaps hanging out with all you heavy hitters!! :facepunch:t2::fire:

4 Likes

@Ottafish I’m really excited to see how they turn out, hoping I get a female from each. Definitely loving how they’ve been growing so far. All 4 tops that I took for clones have rooted. The one top from NGxSB1 had roots showing in 7 days, the other three tops had roots in roughly 9 or 10 days. They just want to grow lol
NGlue x SBelts rear, TDream x SBub front

13 Likes

Yeah I hope you do too! Have you culled any males yet. That would kinda suck to not get a female.

3 Likes

Not yet, and none of these are showing any signs/preflowers yet. But… they will be put into flower very soon though. I was originally planning on getting a couple other varieties in there too about 3 weeks ago, but some beans that I was waiting on haven’t shown up, so im going to move on without them. The space will be dedicated to just these. Once sexed, any females will be given bigger pots to make up for the extra space :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice! Those are growing fast now. The bigger they get the faster they grow! Those should be some nice size plants!

7 Likes
  1. @Piter :es:
  2. @dingys :brazil:
  3. @ikea22 :us:
  4. @Zolorp :us:
  5. @Cactus :us:
  6. @Ghost_Rider

Ok guys if you can send me what you’d like to grow, commit to actually growing it, sharing the grow on here with everyone else, and send me a private message with your address, I’ll get your info down and beans sent. Thanks guys/ladies🫘🫘🫘

15 Likes