Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

It could be. I tried to correct the yellowing on the Passion Fruit plant and ended up screwing up the PH in the soil. Maybe a higher PH it likes IDK. Sometimes stressed plants push more terps, maybe that’s contributing to the funk.

5 Likes

One thing I always hated about running synthetic nutes was knowing when to flush. I always end up battling some sort of deficiency and then by the time I’m supposed to be flushing I’m like “maybe I should feed it another week or maybe I should do a 1 week flush instead of 2”…idk I’ll figure it out but above is my NG x SB on day 49

12 Likes

Those are looking really nice! They look like they’re going to yield well.

4 Likes

Day 84 (F54)

Sugar Belts 1 - Beautiful looking purple colour in full swing. She smells sweet, like grape hubba bubba.

Sugar Belts 2 - She is still stacking on weight, the buds are dragging the stakes sideways. She smells sweet and sugary with artificial cherry/grape in there.

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts 1 - Looking frosty and getting a great silver look to her.

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts 2 - This girl is still chugging along.

!

24 Likes

FNA @Loggershands the Sugar Belts 1 looks sweet n frostaay :cold_face:

5 Likes

Fabulous looking plants you and @Thats_bank have. Killin’ it! Nice flowers.

3 Likes

I gotta be honest I’ve never grown anything with these bud structures. I’m impressed. Wish I wasn’t lazy and checked my ph every feeding because I KNOW in my soul they would have been more frosty :joy: hope is not lost though it SEEMS like they’ve gotten a little better
Here’s my tall tf x sb

It also has the hubba bubba thing going on not quite grape tho it’s something different

And my short one smells COMPLETELY different still struggling to find the descriptive words for this one

24 Likes

Genetic foxtails, huh?

2 Likes

D29 sb/la x gth repotted into 8 litre fabric pots with amended garden soil mixed with compost and mykos. They were a little underwatered so I gave them a good drink. Everyone’s plants are looking so good loving all the dank buds!

19 Likes

Put the male in another area, undecided on what to do with him. But the ladies are trucking along.
Been lazy w planting the clones, but they’re still doing great as well.

Back left and right is the Nana Glue x Sugar Belts
Front left is the Tangerine Dream x Sour Bubble

14 Likes

Good afternoon OG
Hope all is well and everyone is having a great day and ready for the freaking weekend.
Day 14/2 weeks of flower
Everything is wonderful in the garden so far.
Still stretching a bit so hopefully they are done :flushed:

20 Likes

Have a great weekend OG…

19 Likes

those look simply perfect — nice job!

3 Likes

Yea definitely a beautiful tent there

3 Likes

I had NGxSB1 and TDxSB trade places.
If I’m not growing into a screen and am able to keep the plants moveable, I switch them around every couple days and turn them so they get even light rotations.
Definitely different growth patterns between to two NGxSB, one is shorter n bushier, the other has a lot more node spacing

13 Likes

Little scent test on the ladies.

SB x PR/BV
A - Sweet lemons, Kinda like lemonade.
C - Robust Now N Laters candy scent - Most sweet
D - Earthy, Little sweetness on this one - Least sweet
E - Stumps my nose, Sweetness there though.

SB/LA x GTH
Very lemony.

6 Likes

Got some pics of the plants from yesterday I meant to upload. They’re 57 days into flower today first we got the tf x sb

And here’s the Ng x sb

16 Likes

SB x PR/BV
Day 28
Super frosty.
E

D

C

A

17 Likes

Day 37 for the sb/la x gth they’ve settled into the fab pots been watering with filtered water and some grow/jadam solution along with a teaspoon of epsom salts

16 Likes

Update for the day, chugging along as intended.
Had minor damage to a leaf or two but that was my doing lol.

14 Likes