Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Thinking about chopping the tall Tf x Sb by Tuesday that’ll make 63 days. The shorter one I’ll let go to 70 days maybe. Same with the Ng x sb

4 Likes

Day 94 (F64)

Sugar Belts - Week 9 and all trichs are cloudy with a good amount of amber showing. They will be coming down in the next week. Both smell sweet and doughy, lots of grape and cherry.

Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts - These two have been ready for days with lots of amber showing at this point.

This girl is holding Goji OG cross seeds and after busting some calyxes I think they are close to ready? Going to leave this girl till the last minute to allow seeds to mature as much as possible.

I don’t think the Romulan pollen has taken with this girl. Her trichs are showing lots of amber so she will come down this week.

26 Likes

Plants look outstanding.
Great job there sir :+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

@Loggershands Incredible job! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Looks like a blizzard rolled thru. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks guys! these genetics have been a pleasure to grow!

They are coming down tonight so Ill post some more pics later and then I’m done till a smoke report later on.

5 Likes

My compliments also, beautiful plants! Curious: what is the cream colored layer on surface of substrate? I presume it’s a purposeful fungal inoculation, obviously beneficial—

1 Like

Its is two things, blended malted barley and diatomaceous earth. The barley is for the enzymes that help bacteria breakdown organic matter. The diatomaceous earth is to beat down some fungus gnats that were bothering me. Gotta keep DE dry so If I bottom water and hit the top of the with DE for 3 days straight they are gone quickly.

4 Likes

Thanks, had me baffled! I also add malted barley extract, watered in.

5 Likes

I finally moved to coir those dam gnats just wouldn’t give up so I said fine try this! They did and failed so I win they can go f-themselves. Yes I don’t like fungus or fungus gnats! Great job love your work Yummy!

2yjruw

4 Likes

What’s good OG
Hope everyone is having a great day today
Day 22 of flower today
Should have trimmed yesterday but did not get a chance too
Before

14 Likes

After defoliation

20 Likes

16 Likes

Here’s a pic of my Ng x sb test branch

14 Likes

Looks like that bud was rolled in sugar @Thats_bank

4 Likes

Really does. I’m sitting here staring at the plant now just amazed. My face is literally 8 inches away from it lol

5 Likes

Day 96 (F66) - Tonight was chop night for the girls. They have been an absolute pleasure to grow, particularly the Sugar Belts, that was just unreal.

Sugar Belts 1 - My favourite of the four, this girl was awesome. Grew perfectly with no problems at all, stinks of sweet grapes and had beautiful bud structure.

Sugar Belts 2 - She put on the most weight and had the most frost, she has huge potential if I had her dialled in better. She smells of cherry and grape and is very frosty.

Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts 1 - Great structure and really frosty, this girl grew really easily. She smells of sweet berries and something slightly acrid/sharp.

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts 2 - This poor girl was really happy through the grow and was very frosty but she never really took off.

32 Likes

Great job @Loggershands. They all looked great. That sugar belts sure was a looker!

3 Likes

I got more of this. None of the berries but the high is great

3 Likes

Looking great in there.

2 Likes

For some reason couldn’t post the rest of me pics.
Here goes the right side of the tent

16 Likes