Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

I’ll be excited to see that one. The Ayhuasca Purple smelled really good!

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve been slacking on getting seeds out lately. I really appreciate all you guys growing out my crosses. It’s really cool to follow along! I think it’s probably fun
For everyone.

5 Likes

Oh yea!
My only regret is I didn’t veg them longer before the flip haha.
The clones will get a longer veg on the second run. Will have 3 mothers until I make a decision on which is the one to keep.

Thanks again brotha.:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

Beginning of week 4 sb/la x gth very vigorous healthy plants. Humidity has been a bit high but manageable. Best way to describe the smell right now is like a stick of gassy tropical lemon bubblegum :yum:

#2 had some stretch this week

#3 some stretch on this one too

15 Likes

Good evening OG
Hope everyone is doing great :blush:
I’ll be chopping 2 weeks from today so I switched them over to water only :grin:

I will update with new pics on Friday.
I think I took these either 4 days ago or 3…

14 Likes

Sincity my brother your killing it… that’s gotta smell just wonderful.
It’s cool seeing all the different setups running the same genetics… I think
that is a true test and we are seeing his genetics kick butt anywhere… nice

5 Likes

They’re close to getting the chop, this Saturday will be 8wks of flower. (These are cross posted, I added them to my thread yesterday)

20231206_114739

18 Likes

Ty @Carty
Appreciate your kind words sir :pray::pray:
They smell amazing
Have some fruity gas smell in the tent.
Can’t wait to chop and taste…

5 Likes

End of week 8 today
Day 1 week 9 tomorrow
NGxSB

20 Likes

End of week 8 today
SB rear right side of the tent

18 Likes

You’re killing it man! That looks like it’s going to be some very fine herb! I’ll be excited to hear the smoke report and see the finished product.

5 Likes

Have you chopped yet? I have to hear how those buds ended up. You did a great job! Ooey gooey!

4 Likes

Thank you !, I havent chopped just yet, but will be very soon. Most likely tomorrow or early this week

2 Likes

Awesome, I know the Sugar Cane in the lineage really puts in the frost in the last few weeks. Did any of those plants seem to do that? Or were they normal like other strains.

4 Likes

They’ve been pretty frosty the whole way through flower, but yeah within the last couple weeks, I havent really noticed any “extra” frost but the buds are becoming more greasy.
Three weeks ago I lightly squeezed a smaller bud and it left my fingers sticky as is should. But the past week or so they have gotten way more sticky/gooey feeling on the fingers. I’m going to make an assumption that they will be very nice for extraction/rosin press based on how loaded they feel lol

6 Likes

End of week 8 today
Sugar belts
Left rear side of the tent.
She turned a bit more purple then the other sb but let’s see if the other catches up in the next week.

[quote=“Northern_Loki, post:3, topic:131438”]

13 Likes

Is the ngXsb reg or female seed?

1 Like

They are regs.

1 Like

Sugarbelts x (Pablo’s Revenge x Black Velvet)
Day 66 F :axe:

Sweet berries terp is theme on all four. Slight distinctions in all, I’ll attempt to decipher them when I try them out. Scissor hash was very greasy.

A

C

D

E

(Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train Haze
Day 66 F :axe:
Trichs were very dry, I could rub them off. Lemony bubblegum scent.

25 Likes

Just so good.

3 Likes