Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

So I took another tester bud from the NGxSB2 earlier this week, going to smoke it shortly. Shes sticky icky and smells so good.

Also, we’re getting some really pretty colors coming through, my temps with lights on are 72f to 74f and lights off 68f to 70f.
When I do end up harvesting, I will take pics of them all trimmed up (similar to how I did with my last run)

22 Likes

Wow well done! Those are some frosty buds!

9 Likes

Great job on these brotha!
Oh yea and easy to trim. The scissor hash was delightful, I look forward to running the clones. I will veg them much longer this time. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Hot damn look at all those frosty delicious nugs guys. Simply awesome all round well done :ok_hand:

3 Likes

End of week 4 starting to stack with a nice structure. Feeding with mango ffj and some epsom salts

#1 some early xmas frost coming on
!
(upload://mIw0xew5q8AkurtUjZClv2u2KGi.jpeg)
IMG_2473

A pic of #1 that didn’t download first go

18 Likes

Yeah man those look great. I may have to name it Lemon Bubblegum. That seems to be the general consensus. I’ll leave it up to you guys trying them out to help with the names. That one gets really frosty! I noticed that you may want to limit the nitrogen towards the end or some plants get really leafy. Those plants will pack on the frost though. I had one that grew lanky towards the GTH I think and that one smelled just like apple juice. I wish I could find it again…

5 Likes

They’ve been a pleasure to grow Otta you’ve done some really great work man. I will be giving them a lower defol soon but yea good call on the nitrogen. I’m terrible at names lol maybe sour or lemon alien train

3 Likes

Man I’m really impressed with the looks of this plant. Looks to have a heavy yield and obviously super frosty. You’ll have to help pick a name after the smoke report. I’m glad the smell came through from the BV x PR by the sounds of it. Looks like minimum trim work too. Basically just cut the fan leafs off…. Perfect

5 Likes

AP x SB :mask: Flwr Week 2.5 she’s beautiful and I’m super excited to see what magic she brings. :call_me_hand:t2:
Thank You @Ottafish

13 Likes

Yeah I’m excited to see too. The Ayhuasca has a really good funk to it. Hopefully it passes through. I’m sure it’ll be good. I expect there to be some purple coming through.

3 Likes

I would say 3 of 4 phenos had the yield and one had slightly smaller buds. Terps were robust on all and frosty. I wish I have a cannatrol to get to test them sooner, but good things take in time.

I can try when the time comes.

Yea it was easy to trim. No complaints here brotha. Thanks again! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Hello og and happy Saturday to you all.
It looks like we have made it to the finish line well almost.
I will be turning lights off tonight for 48 hours and u will chop these gals on Monday.
They look and smell amazing and cannot wait to smoke smoke smoke .
Update on trim jail in about a week.

They turned out amazing Ty once again @Ottafish for these great genetics.
I might have to give the NGxSB another go if you have some more in stock atm :wink:

24 Likes

Yeah I have more. I also have other dank stuff too. But you bet man, let me know and I’ll give you whatever you want to try.

5 Likes

Hell yeah would love to try some more dank dank dank for sure.
I will shoot you a dm sir :pray::pray:
Ty very much appreciated

3 Likes

Sounds good. I need to update what I have. I made quite a few crosses outside this year.

5 Likes

Did all the buds turn purple? They look nice and chunky!

1 Like

Yeah they are all pretty much purple.
The pictures do not give these plants justice

3 Likes

Nice and stacked buds also.
The structure turned out solid

2 Likes

Just by looking at them I feel like there’s some berry scents?

1 Like

Wonderful fruity gassy dank smell coming from the tent.
Definitely some berry scent in the mix.
They smell amazing

2 Likes