Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Sweet, those look great! No package yet. How ya been? I’ve been super busy and been feeling super freaking tired. Finally had bloodwork done and found out I have low T. So I’m hoping on the TRT therapy. If it takes a couple years off my life I don’t give a shit if I can get my energy back.

12 Likes

)

How big will these get for they are beautiful and have more, just thought I would show these 4 for now. I grew some Thai x DC last year and I topped them with for main stems and they got from 9’ to 11.5’ over the summer so I wonder if topping them before going in the garden outside be a good idea.
I am saying this because the growth rate is almost the same, if not more than the Thai x DC cross!

SB x LA. x GTH

Oh 100% germrate never had that happen Thank you @Ottafish

12 Likes

Great too see some new flavor savour growers! Looking really nice guys :+1: I ended up with 3 x velvet lakes x sb and 5 x fuel dog x sb. Hoping to get one female from the velvet lakes :crossed_fingers:

Velvet lakes x sb left side

Fuel dog x sb

20 Likes

Chimera x Sour Bubble

Klingon Kandy X Strawberry Preserve

Planet of the grapes x Strawberry Preserve

28 Likes

They look nice and healthy. Short and squat b with a nice color. They won’t stretch like a Thai. The Sour Bubble genetics should keep them more bushy. I always top a bunch outside so you get more smaller buds that are less prone to bud rot. Make sure if growing in a wet climate to cover the buds with some greenhouse plastic or you will get mold.

7 Likes

Those are looking great too!

5 Likes

It’s amazing how the Sour Bubble
Dominates. Those are going to be out of this world dank I bet. They all will. Can’t wait to see!

9 Likes

Yes sir! They are looking really nice. Also have one of each entered into the solo cup challenge so should be some interesting stress testing.

I’m excited to see this run play out :star_struck:

7 Likes

Humidity is around 15-20% average so no worries on the rot. I think they will get to boogying once I get them outside. Would have had them in the ground by now but decided to buy a house and will be moving them to their new place. Yeah they all sprouted, one had the seed stuck to it and cut 90% of it off and thought well I chuck this one since it won’t make it but looky-looky!

12 Likes

I defoliated some big fan leaves and stripped off all the lower branches that won’t get light after the stretch. I should have don’t a before and after. They’re really starting to grow fast.

20 Likes

Healthy looking plants!

2 Likes

Yeah they looked really good before I trimmed them up.

1 Like

aaa this really happens,
I often say write this down so you don’t forget it later, or better yet, create an alarm on your calendar for that particular action…
I just need to finish smoking this one.

Aaaa we totally lost our way and left everything like this. feppis you realize what you should have done but

Only have two half grove bags left of the sour bubble/lemon alien x ghost train haze. Mrs Herbs been smashing it lol we’re both looking forward to this current run of Otta’s genetics :pray::green_heart:

23 Likes

That looks so dank! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

That Klingon Candy x Strawberry Preserve is gonna be a banger bud!! :yum:

3 Likes

Outta likes bummer :green_heart:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see more results! The thread has kind of slowed down. I guess I need to give out more seeds. I love seeing everyone’s grows. I wish more people would follow through and share.

5 Likes

What’s the high like being a indica dominant mixed with a haze hybrid?
Those grove bags are the shit huh? They really do a good job!

2 Likes

It’s really nice Otta some more cure time has brought out an earthy kushy flavour. I have a couple of bongs in the morning and sets me up with a nice buzz for the day. Indulging in more at night is great for a movie and puts me to bed great :pray::green_heart:

3 Likes