Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Diversity in the garden is always nice to see!!!
Blusoak system is show!!!

:metal:t3:

4 Likes

Day 22.Top left to right, first 4 Planet of the grapes x Black Strawberry Preserve, next 4 Chimera x Sour Bubble and next 5 Klingon Kandy x Black Strawberry Preserve.

I’m going to pick one of each for the solo cup challenge and up-pot the rest.

21 Likes

Some great stuff going on in here! I’m also in oregon and would love to try out some oregon genetics if the offer is still available. Geting ready for the outdoor season now but still have room for more :grin:

5 Likes

Awesomeness!!! Very excited to follow along😁

2 Likes

Yeah man send me a PM

2 Likes

Final got something to show. Sugarbelt x NanaGlue in thier second pot at about 31 days now.

#1 took off faster so I upotted first #2 was in a smaller pot longer and is bigger now. Really looking forward to flowering these. Imma wait for them to get big enough to get my clones. See ya then.

18 Likes

I planted my next round of plants I want to breed. I’ll be growing Banana Butter Cups, Sugar Belts, Tropical Fuel, and Paonia Purple Paralyzer. They will all be crossed to the BBC.

25 Likes

Damn
Sounds like an amazing line up @Ottafish
Can’t wait to see the results sir…:+1::+1::+1::beer::beer:

4 Likes

I’m confident they’re going to be super dank. I’m hoping the BBC is frosty AF after being crossed. I’m hope to find one close to the mother. I can already tell by the structure that Sour Bubble is not the Daddy which is surprising. Unless… this is the first plant with more dominant genes. I did have a BBC male but it didn’t start busting pollen til a little later after the female and hardly had any pollen. We will see!

7 Likes

Best of luck with your breeding project

5 Likes

My second flowering cycle of NGxSB and APxSB. And the little pots will be the 3rd. These plants merit, imo, continued space in my garden. They’re fire and great growers/producers. Stellar terpenes.
I also want to say about Ottafish: this man is not only (in my experience so far) a keen-eyed breeder, he’s extraordinarily generous spirited. One sees a lot of that on OG, he’s right up there top tier.
Humble gratitude here. And excitement about the current projects.

17 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. It’s fun to see my creations get grown. I have quite the eye for good shit from my early illegal days selling the dank. So I know what the best is. That’s all I will use. Or that’s all I will give away anyhow. Anything that doesn’t make the cut is bird seed.

8 Likes

Hey @Ottafish I received some of your testers from you over Instagram a couple months back and I’m finally going to start the growing process. I have Nana Glue x Sugar Belts and Tropical Fuel x Sugar Belts germinating right now so hopefully they take! :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

Awesome man! I’ll be following along!

6 Likes

Just flipped to flower a few days ago. Everything is on autopilot at this point. Now starts the exciting part🥳

23 Likes

Damn , I d love to snag some 2023 BB beans… Thats a great win man … Congrats…

3 Likes

Your thread is impressive!

4 Likes

Thanks, but I can’t take the credit. Everyone involved has made it a badass thread. There’s some really skilled growers on here.

5 Likes

BB would have been Bruce Banner. I don’t have any Blue Berry. I wish I did. Not the DJ Short one, but the one we used to get here in Oregon circa 2000.

4 Likes

Hope you received the pkg I sent bro.

My friend is running your Nana Glue x Sugar Belts and is loving it… nice even canopy saying a lot for your genetics… not easy to get an even canopy using seeds as some tend to do their own thing… these say uniformity… most excellent…

18 Likes