Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

It definitely has the Ghost Train Haze structure

3 Likes

Looks very nice mate, I’d love to try some outdoor sb/la x gth, the indoor I grew was dank :ok_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Okies Flavor_Savours crew it’s time for a smoke report on some of the fine selection that Mr Otta has generously provided. Still curing up but def good to smoke :wink::star_struck:

First up is the Fuel dog x Sour bubble. Medium to hard frosty dense fuel nugs. Much to my delight these nugs have cured to a lung expanding fuely chem inhale with a lip smacking sour/cheesy back end. This has been my after work go to, crushes anxiety and the daily dealing with bs remedy. 15-20 min later most muscles relaxed red eyed stoned and makes me generally feel looser and chilled. Great for cooking dinner and daily chores.

I reckon the fuel dog side slightly outweighs the sour bubble in sat dominance. Not as couch locky as I expected, but strong and functional high.

Next up is Velvet lakes x Rainbow belts. This turned out to be the strongest I’ve grown from Otta, and easily one of the most potent strains I’ve ever grown. Absolutely came out of left field while all the attention was on the fuel dog lol. Dank for days, beautiful aged cherry/dank berry starburst flavours smooth as silk on the exhale. Immediately felt behind the eyes and proceeded to melt my face and body into goo. This is a 2 stage creeper, 5 min in yea I’m stoned and 10 min later 2nd gear kicked in and my heart rate picked up and that’s where I stay for a good 1-2 hrs.

This stuff was seriously hanging with medical scripted 26% Pineapple God and 28% Space Age Cake. Mrs Herb couldn’t believe it lol. I’m disciplining myself to keep what’s left for more cure! Don’t sleep on this one if you have it guys you will not be disappointed :call_me_hand::green_heart:

28 Likes

Great looking buds and outstanding report…
Enjoy……:wink:

6 Likes

I have a two questions and possibly more so here goes. (Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train The female of the cross is listed first?

Female  X Male

Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien

Female X Male

(Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien). x GTH

When counting flowering time does it start say when you flip to say standard 12/12 so two weeks is spent transitioning when you know that the planet is fully mature? These are the assumptions I am making but just trying to keep things straight.

Since it looks like this is a three way hybrid it should in my opinion segregate into multiple types and you can inbreed it to find and keep types that are even more extreme possibly? Just thinking this type does well here and you can control the date for flowering by giving light additions to keep in veg. As you can tell this has the structure to handle more and it has potential to be steered in a few directions with a few really good selections. Building a very large big dense bud structure would make it a very good contender and bud rot well just ain’t much of a concern with humidity in the teens. High heat tolerant, this box has been checked. I just threw some pics out for early structure characteristics. I would love anyone else to chime in. Thanks for the opportunity to grow these. Funny they look nice and tame in the tent but really unleash when released out into the wild :yum:.

1 Like

I have asked this same question more than once.
And after getting tons of opinions
I concluded that my flower time starts the moment you switch your lights over to 12/12.
Hope this helps and happy growing.
Remember just because the plant has not showed buds or hedge hogs yet does not mean you are not in flower.
The plants insides are transitioning to flower mode.

5 Likes

Yeah and seems to be 2 weeks so very predictable just the speed or flowery length is what varies. :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hell yeah good job and awesome write up. I’m surprised that the SB x FD wasn’t super couch lock too. The Velvet Lakes was super stinky and dank outside. Oh it’s crosses to Sugar Belts if I labeled it wrong. Good to hear😁

5 Likes

At the flip. Most strains take more like 10 weeks til they are actually ripe. It depends on the light cycle too and other factors too but this is what I’ve noticed.

6 Likes

What’s good OG
Hope all is well with everyone and enjoying the end of the weekend .
Quick update
On the right is 5 blu berry and 5 orange punch
In the last week they have taken flight.
Let’s hope for some females now :grinning:
On the left side in the propagator are 3 Marathon og and 3 ethos lil lac x Krucs that I’m going to run in my 4x4.
Let’s goooooooooooo!!!

7 Likes

Well for some reason I’m getting an error when loading my pics.
I will figure it out and post asap.

3 Likes

Had to screen shot the pictures to be able to load.
Hmmmmm .
Ok quick update today
Plants are rolling along
Hope everyone is doing great out there…

14 Likes

23 Likes

Holy crap buddy those are looking absolutely amazing :star_struck::star_struck: absolutely :fire::fire:

3 Likes

I let the male hit it with some pollen and have good number of seeds. Smoked some of it and it is a nice long lasting one. This is absolutely wonderful for hiking and just doing things. I really like what it does. Thanks @Cummings420! @Ottafish

7 Likes

Oh WOW ya that’s an awesome lady u got right there woooh she’s potent lol

3 Likes

Tropical Fuel x Sour Bubble today. Over a year old now. Buds are heavily seeded from pollination with Verde Limón #6 (lemon pheno) and smelling great, like grape skittles and gas. I expect these seeds will have some delicious flavors if @Ottafish or anyone else who has posted plants in the thread are interested. I should have enough to spare for a few coin flips.

Daughter of Tropical Fuel x Sour Bubble and Tosh Valley male from the pollination last fall. As you can see the Tosh Valley Himalayan genetics increased the stretch and size. Smells like grape, melon, orange citrus candy. No issues with fungal diseases, just like Tropical Fuel x Sour Bubble. One of the best smelling plants I’ve grown this year.

Thanks again for the seeds!

16 Likes

Those are looking good man :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks again @Ottafish for the chance to grow the Hawaiian Snow.

She had become a legitimate Mountain. Today we may see the main Cola come down… this shot was taken 5 days ago. She is past the 8’ mark and is a massive treasure

There are now 2-sets of webbing straps, keeping her vertical…

24 Likes

thats a nice girl you got there

2 Likes