Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Thanks man I see I am in there, appreciate it. You will be up next.

3 Likes

Awesome can’t wait to see the grow!

2 Likes

WOW!!
These strains lookin better than a lot of the 200$+ stuff i see on IG :exploding_head:
I’m really new here and i haven’t found my trust level, so i doubt i’m qualified for this BUT i tought i still give it a shot.
So in case there is any possibillity to get some of these beans, please let me know :facepunch:t3:
oh…and i’m from spain, in case thats make a difference…

4 Likes

My opinion isn’t of great significance, but I think if you hang around a bit, start a journal and document your current grow, participate in different threads etc are ways to increase your current trust level. But that’s just on the system.
Ive received quite a bit by being around for a while and I can’t imagine accepting anything more before I grow those that I received first.
I can totally understand the feeling when someone grows out what you’ve sent them. It’s priceless… I belive the real trust is in growing these and documenting the grow to the sender. :v:t3::relaxed::herb:

5 Likes

You find my journal here : Logbook of the Nautilus - #3 by CaptainNemo
I just tought there is something like a “Trust-Level” on this website, depending on how long you are here and activity etc :thinking:
Sorry if i’m wrong!
…and i don’t wanna disturb your thread @Ottafish , so feel free to delete this

3 Likes

On the contrary, you’re right.

Below you can find info regarding your trust level.

1 Like

Thanks and yeah…I’m basic. See ya in a bit :wink:

2 Likes

Nice one mate! I’ll let you know once they land! :+1::fire::grin:

2 Likes

Hey man I order from a place called Exotic Seed in Spain. They have excellent genetics and decent prices. Have you heard of them?

Ty @Ottafish
Really excited about these strains you put together.
Ty sir​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

They are better haha

1 Like

Hey @Ottafish
Sure! i grew the Lemon Candy a few times and there was some great Phenos!
Even they were not 100% homogenic - for that price you did nothing wrong.
I have a friend who worked with them in the past and i never heard anything bad.
If you need further information let me know and i’ll ask him :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Hi your thinks looking awesome.

Which mom you used in the (Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train Haze
Cross? The sativa apple juice mom? :heart_eyes:

Just chopped amnesia hypro down should have room for some new goodies now

15 Likes

Nice man! That looks like some really nice Sativa! I want to hear the smoke report on that one! It looks like it came out really nice!

4 Likes

Grrr… I had some letters returned.
Im not sure why. They’re under 1 ounce and have the proper stamp. I made sure they were in containers under 1/4”. Maybe I need to drop at a different post office. Im going to go in and talk to them when I can and figure it out. Either way I doubled up the stamps and will send again.

6 Likes

I’m guessing mine was included in that huh :joy: I was just thinking about them earlier today

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know. But I went back into the post office and made sure they had the correct postage. I was the last one they let in before they closed. So they’re on the way again…

5 Likes

There’s probably 2 maybes. But they weren’t returned so maybe they went through. Luckily I went back to the coin flips and hose washers for the other ten. Those don’t usually get returned. Unless I put 3 in them.

2 Likes

USPS hating per usual. I had a few instances where I received a letter and they charged me for the extra postage

2 Likes