Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

2/2 volunteers

7 Likes

Day 45 (F15).

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts - 2 females

Sugar Belts in SIPs - 2 females

Homemade bokashi grain in the SIPs is doing its thing.

16 Likes

He’ll yeah man those are looking beautiful :heart_eyes: Those sip’s are cool! So you basically water in the hole and it soaks up?

3 Likes

Yup, that’s pretty much it. I still water in some different amendments with top watering. I only put water or LAB in the bottom.

3 Likes

I was going to ask if you watered from the top to try and get the amendments to move down. Honesty it looks nice and moist so the roots probably grow on the surface with the cover over it huh?

2 Likes

The soil should stay moist as it wicks water from the reservoir in the bottom.

Pretty much everything I know about probiotic SIPs I learned from CrunchBerries thread. He nailed it, it’s really well done.

4 Likes

Very interesting, I’ll check it out!

3 Likes

You would really like the Alan Adkisson podcast (shaping fire) interview he has linked in the first post. It’s pretty interesting.

2 Likes

So Jessica rabbit is for sure a female and the one TF x Sb is 8-10 inches taller than everything else with really spaced out nodes

I’ll love her the same tho

9 Likes

Looking good! We’re getting close to seeing some buds forming😍 looks like you got one that leans more Sativa than the other. I have one outside of the TF x SB and it smells like skittles. It’s also getting purple on the buds. It’s shaping up to be a cool plant. I may have to snip a clone and re veg it!

5 Likes

Yup 10 days and counting EAGERLY :joy:

They all have had a strong aroma before flower except the male I got rid of. When I say I’ve got high hopes and expectations…man I can’t wait to see/smell these flowers

We may be in the same boat :joy:

2 Likes

Day 15 or 16.
I will get the 1 gallon pots today and get them up potted. I will start a lite dose of nutes after I finish uppotting.

(SB x LA) x Ghost Train Haze
One mutant leaf. It looks to be corrected on the next leaf set. I like outer leaves curve back into middle leaf. It reminds me of the Firebird logo.

Sugar Belts x (PR x BV)

20 Likes

Looking good man! If you get a stretchy pheno out of the SB x LA x GTH that’s the one you want. I had one that smelled like tree to apple juice. My buddy took all of it. That cross has some real potent dank in it.

5 Likes

Use to save “generations” of roaches when teenager. First save a bunch of roaches then use those to roll a roach joint for second generation. Then save the second generation roaches for third generation at this point usually have to use blunt wraps cause is to sticky for single papers. Then repeat farthest I got was 6 generations then stopped cause it was just gross mess but broken up makes for a great bong rip!:rofl::rofl:

That’s how boring it was where I grew up.:rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep a look out for it. I’m stoked for both! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Love that grounded-in-personal-knowledge heads up advice from a breeder! How cool!:call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes

This sounds all to familiar. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ohhh that’s nothing lol. I’d smoke one every hour when I got it like that :joy:

1 Like

That’s pretty much what we do, lol

3 Likes

All snug in their new pots.

13 Likes