OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

FYE

It’s nice to see your gardens going again @Oldtimerunderground ! Glad your back and sharing those beauties. One of my favs was that GBT courtesy of @Floyd . My favorite one had some soap terps going in the most pleasant way. I wish I saved a cut of it.
I have a few fem autos I packed up for you and apparently never sent. 🤷 I apologize man. I’ll get them out soon. Been a hectic year so far. Lots of traveling for family illness.

That PCK is going to turn into some gorgeous flower under your care. Can’t wait to see what you turn her into. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Very nice grow!
Here indoor she got 70 cm in a 3,8 l pot with organic sol

Got purple

18 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground heres two of your beyond the rain x bg just about two weeks into flower

24 Likes

Really nice healthy looking plants interesting strain as well .

3 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior i hope I can do them justice. I’m really looking forward to seeing what they’re all about

4 Likes

Thank you for the love everyone :hugs:

I chose the male Viking in those crosses I made out of a pack from the Derg Corra Collective

Thanks bro :pray:
It’s too bad a crazy storm came through and knocked down a ton of huge branches right on top nearly all my plants outside :sob: shit had me in tears. They got absolutely decimated…we’ll see if/how they pull through.

I love the structure on the buds and frame too.
The Rogue Zero was the mama, the pollen donor was a female Bubblegum BX I reversed.
It smelled great. I wish I grew a few more for comparison. The smoke was similar to the Rogue Zero but with a heavy dose of juicy fruit gum flavour :drooling_face:
Denser buds too.

Thanks bro!
Before they both got slammed by the huge broken branches the upper stems were turning pure purple.

Yep. Both of em.

Thank you @Rhino_buddy
It feels great having plants outdoors under the sun again and being able to share it with you all.
Oh man the GBT x Bubblegum BX had some really exotic arabic spice/seasoning smell to it, almost like beef shawarma. I thought I was smelling things until my wife said the same thing :laughing: thing was potent as hell. Wish I still had some.
All good on the autos brother, family first.

Nice!
I managed to pull the Viking x Leb27 out of the wreckage, it’s drying right now.

They look amazing man!! :star_struck:
You’re gonna love that smoke :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::triumph:

16 Likes

Mighty Mite!

Out of the pack @Greenfingers sent me, I got 2 females. One had a bit more stretch to her at around 24 inches tall. The short one measured about 18 inches. Here they are at the end of June.

And I was lucky enough to get 1 male

And here are the females again on August 2nd

I chopped them a week later

Only 2 from the pack @Floyd sent me popped, both with yellow cotyledons. They never progressed past that point, and both perished.

The good news is, the seeds are now dry and ready!! :grinning:
@Greenfingers and @Floyd please send me a pm so I can send you both some of the seeds.

I’m definitely going to grow a few indoors over the winter, but not before I get some new carbon in the filter…these plants were Mighty SKUNKY :astonished: with a hint of some kinda minty pine in there too, lol.

Have a great night OG :grin:

34 Likes

Really sorry to hear about the branch falling on your plants. What a Birch! I’m a little sad I didn’t get see that cross run outside… I have passed a bunch of those seeds and only seen them grown inside, but outside is where I think they will really flourish. They looked like they had initiated flower early enough to finish for ya well before the frost.

Best wishes my friend.

4 Likes

Press Play and Proceed :grinning:

With the devestation of his outdoor, OTUG knows there is but one path…after tending to the wounded, he must return to space once again…

"Computer, FULL THRUST!!!"

Peanut Butter Breath x Ashava Valley Cheese @Wizdom

Chocolate Chunk x Bubblegum BX

Kashmir @lambchopedd

Northern Berry LSD x Bubblegum BX

Orange Grove x Bubblegum BX

Wookie O x Bing @Kyumonryu

Sour Grape @DougDawson

Engine Red x Paonia Purple Paralyzer @Qtip

Long Bottom Fighter @HeadyBearAdventures

Zak Haze x JLO @ReikoX

NHS @CADMAN

Cheech Wizard F2 @nube

Durban Hercules OG x Bubblegum BX

Double the Cocoa @santero and thanks again for these beans @neogitus :pray:

Before boarding the Odyssey an OG steps forward and hands me 3 cacti, with instructions to deliver them safely to the far edge of the universe. “I believe in you OTUG”

Peyote @lophophora.ca

Black Extra Terrestrial @lophophora.ca

Damn that post took like 5 spliffs to finish :rofl:

Have a great weekend OG :grin:

43 Likes

This is the way! :alien:

Lovely flowers and chonky colas. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face::herb:

5 Likes

You too brother. :v:

4 Likes

Damn that shit must have taken forever to post lol. You must have like 5000 strains in the stash atm eh :stuck_out_tongue: Cool to see the double the cocoa grown out. How’s she smell? That NHS looks crazy.

6 Likes

That Purple
is unique on the LBF! I didn’t see any of that!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag OTUG, those look pretty good, the one ER X PPP I grew had the peanut butter taste I like but resin production wasn’t up to par so it got cut. Great post as always, and even better growing homie!

3 Likes

Great pictures and a pile of strains lots of choices to be sampled .

3 Likes

wow, what a huge post, haha :slight_smile:
big fat chunky nugs allover the place
those BET look really, really nice !!

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Your photos always look amazing, have a great weekend @Oldtimerunderground !

2 Likes

Epic post! The Louisville slugger pic must not go unnoticed haha :rofl:

2 Likes

Great plants, and great update as usual. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Wow, awesome update, some fine work you’ve done there. You are the cola master sir.:green_heart:

2 Likes