OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Great plants my friend!

@Ilex.paraguariensis look at @Oldtimerunderground his pheno of Viking x Leb27 growing outdoor!

@Oldtimerunderground what version of Viking did you use for the other crosses? Or
did you get those crosses somewhere?

Very nice garden, lots of variety!

5 Likes

I got a blue moonshine x timewarp cross off a member of unleashdagreen back in the day

5 Likes

Hor damn @Oldtimerunderground !!!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, OTUG is back outdoors!!! Gonna be one hell of a show man! Stoked to see you back in full swing this year, let’s see some behemoths!!!

4 Likes

How is that?

I hit a Timewarp with some Shiskaberry that I’m waiting on seeds.

7 Likes

I remember it being good, a good hearty outdoor strain. was fruity, moderate potency, pretty indicouch in terms of effects. It has been a while. unleashdagreen was a real goldmine of genetics, I always wished I had been more involved and made friends. lots of good stuff on there that seems to have not made it big. I also got the manitoba poison @pigeonman has grown out a few times from the site as well.

there was a whole semi auto movement that I have not found anywhere since. my def of semi auto is a plant that vegs like a normal photoperiod, but a quick change in anything like light schedule or root space, etc will trigger a flowering that it will not come out of no matter what.

5 Likes

Awesome!!! Love the structure of the buds that carried over.
Was the Rogue Zero the male?
What’s the scent like? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thanks for sharing!

9 Likes

Hey OTUG! Lovely PS X BSHW plant! Vermontman/Green Mountain Seed Is so great for outdoors. My favorite outdoor plant I ever grew was Zacatecas Tribute which is Oaxacan skull x BSHW. I had to light dep it a bit but it finished very nicely here at 55n. It had a beautiful Christmas tree shape and wicked autumn color. My favorite pheno smelled of sour chutney and cedar. Purple Satellite :artificial_satellite: is Oaxacan x Baglung Nepali, the Nepali helps with the early onset of flower.

I hope you are doing well my friend. Much love.

Some Zacatecas Tribute pics from when I grew them to whet your appetite! Is your PS X BSHW right in the ground? I’m excited to see how big it gets!

16 Likes

I’M BEYOND EXCITED TO ACTUALLY TRY THESE IN A MONTH OR SO!

22 Likes

THIS became my daily smoke until I grew out Zamaldelica!

6 Likes

That plant is like perfectly shaped lol!

4 Likes

My plant bitches love getting trained hard.

:wink: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

My fav auto was Aces Zamadelica auto… I should get around to growing the real thing sometime.

5 Likes

Those look amazing!

4 Likes

FYE

It’s nice to see your gardens going again @Oldtimerunderground ! Glad your back and sharing those beauties. One of my favs was that GBT courtesy of @Floyd . My favorite one had some soap terps going in the most pleasant way. I wish I saved a cut of it.
I have a few fem autos I packed up for you and apparently never sent. 🤷 I apologize man. I’ll get them out soon. Been a hectic year so far. Lots of traveling for family illness.

That PCK is going to turn into some gorgeous flower under your care. Can’t wait to see what you turn her into. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Very nice grow!
Here indoor she got 70 cm in a 3,8 l pot with organic sol

Got purple

18 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground heres two of your beyond the rain x bg just about two weeks into flower

24 Likes

Really nice healthy looking plants interesting strain as well .

3 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior i hope I can do them justice. I’m really looking forward to seeing what they’re all about

4 Likes

Thank you for the love everyone :hugs:

I chose the male Viking in those crosses I made out of a pack from the Derg Corra Collective

Thanks bro :pray:
It’s too bad a crazy storm came through and knocked down a ton of huge branches right on top nearly all my plants outside :sob: shit had me in tears. They got absolutely decimated…we’ll see if/how they pull through.

I love the structure on the buds and frame too.
The Rogue Zero was the mama, the pollen donor was a female Bubblegum BX I reversed.
It smelled great. I wish I grew a few more for comparison. The smoke was similar to the Rogue Zero but with a heavy dose of juicy fruit gum flavour :drooling_face:
Denser buds too.

Thanks bro!
Before they both got slammed by the huge broken branches the upper stems were turning pure purple.

Yep. Both of em.

Thank you @Rhino_buddy
It feels great having plants outdoors under the sun again and being able to share it with you all.
Oh man the GBT x Bubblegum BX had some really exotic arabic spice/seasoning smell to it, almost like beef shawarma. I thought I was smelling things until my wife said the same thing :laughing: thing was potent as hell. Wish I still had some.
All good on the autos brother, family first.

Nice!
I managed to pull the Viking x Leb27 out of the wreckage, it’s drying right now.

They look amazing man!! :star_struck:
You’re gonna love that smoke :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::triumph:

16 Likes