OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Hi @Jinglepot! Check it out!!

6 Likes

Whoa… I thought my grinder was looking rough :thinking: Your’s looks antique. Looks like some quality smoke, i do love a good berry flavor.

4 Likes

I bet you if it was brand new, it would look like that in a week in the hands of @Oldtimerunderground :rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing :joy:

5 Likes

Man that looks :fire:

4 Likes

Thank you @LedZeppelin :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @James_Pot :grin: I’ve grown autos a couple times before, this was definitely my best run with them so far.

@Abbbian that is a beauty! :heart_eyes:

Check out my Big Yield x Mi5 from @Jinglepot

It truly is one of the finest things in life. Nothing feels better than a cabinet filled with home grown ganja of the highest caliber :grinning:

Thank you @Heliosphear :pray::rofl: I’ll take it as a compliment :joy: Funny thing is I was scraping it out this morning before trying out some Candyberry

Even with no cure and just dry enough to smoke, it tastes delicious. Sweet candy flavour with hints of berry, cocoa, and something else there, almost like cream or vanilla bean undertones. I look forward to sampling it after a good cure.

:laughing: It didn’t take long, that’s for sure. Sometimes when the buds are real sticky I put the whole thing open in the freezer for a couple minutes with the nugs sitting on top ready to grind. Helps stiffen up the bud for grinding and prevent excess build up in the top too. I’ve had all the holes completely clogged with hash before, it was crazy :crazy_face:

It was :triumph: and that was the smaller one too. The other one is lookin dank, I can’t wait. All the autos are almost ready to go. Gonna be busy soon, lol :grin:

22 Likes

I don’t know how mine stacks up to top shelf but I do know that each grow has been on a new level for me. As long as I keep getting better at keeping them happy I’m happy.

11 Likes

Mango Smile x 24 Carat

CDLC x DG

MBAP x DG

From left to right
Big Yield x Mi5, Spaced Limes, Fat Banana
Fully seeded

How do they look? :grinning:

46 Likes

Absolutely beautiful brother.

6 Likes

Excellent some fat buds in the making.

6 Likes

They look great! :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you guys! :pray::hugs::grin:
There was another CDLC x DG but it’s already hanging :sweat_smile:
Edit. The other Spaced Limes is hanging already too :laughing:

14 Likes

They look like sweet goodness! :star_struck::v:

7 Likes

look great! btw i really love photos with the black background :+1:

3 Likes

You kidding me!? They look superb!! Amazing buds!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s some incredible buddage, right there. Congrats.

5 Likes

They look like shit! Lol
No really they look great! Well done! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Beautiful man, just beeeeuuuteeeful!

3 Likes

I looked at your beautiful flowers and thought…

An-so-Lully-fab-u-Lous!
As for your grinder…

Grind away my friend. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful compliments everyone :pray::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: they’re what really keeps the gas tank full on this monumental journey through the stars :milky_way:

Couple tent shots

Chopped another Candyberry last night

The other Candyberry looks so good, chunky buds. I’m gonna let it go all the way.

Raspberry Haze

One of the tops on the mutant one

Meridian Haze

2 MH buds on the left, CB on the right

Lower MH nug, corner pocket

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

33 Likes