OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Durban x Hercules OG @Indoornesian

42 Likes

Beautiful plant,OTUG. I like your growing style. Im going to try and grow some plants like that, how soon do you defoliate? I’ve started to remove all of the lower junk that never produces anything, (threw them in my cloner lol) but I still have alot of leaf. Sorry I don’t want to be a pain in the butt. Your plants look so good though.:green_heart:

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Thanks for that Silent Gallery… the whole house went quiet when I looked through your shots this morning !!! Fantastic work.

5 Likes

Definitely did those seeds justice! I haven’t tried any yet but seeing what can come from it, certainly makes me want to. Wonderful work OTUG :clap:t4:
So looking forward to your final update on her, meaning that I hope she smokes as beautiful as she looks!

4 Likes

Your Orange Grove is the nicest example I’ve seen of that great strain. My attempts were all little bushy helmet heads! I’m saving a pic of your training for reference on my next OG run!

Very well done all around!
-Grouchy

6 Likes

Thank you @Greenfingers :pray:

I don’t really defoliate much, all these plants were full of fans before I took the pics. I just stripped them to highlight the structure and bud formation. I topped around the 4th or 5th node, stretched them out by hand, tied down the Rogue Zero. Actually now I remember I did a complete defoliation down to the nubs on all of them after what happened with Budderton’s LA Affie Afghan.

Thank you @MissinBissin :grinning: your photography is an inspiration.

I appreciate that @Indoornesian :blush: can’t wait to smoke some :triumph:

Thank you @GrouchyOldMan :grin:
It really popped in the end with those dark leaves.

I chopped a couple males the other day

Threw the rest in the 4x4 to flower

31 Likes

Regardless of when you defoliated them, they look stellar. Beautiful pics. You could make a calendar with your beautiful pictures. Thanks for the eye candy.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

That made me laugh a bit OTUG, my last OG grow all SEVEN turned out Male! What are the odds… :rofl:

6 Likes

Just got up to date !
damn skippy the garden looks great !

Paps

5 Likes

You do keep them happy OTUG! They are doing great!

7 Likes

Had a few bongs today it’s the one I keep reaching for from the solo crop. Clear headed and relaxing, pretty different from the Alien OG F3 that was really stony. Tasty and very sticky too.

Mango Biche x Space Probe keeps catching my eye, do you have any details on that one ?

8 Likes

nice to catch up on one of my fav posters threads. amazing job those plants all look so good and uniform. you must have done this before :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Somebody knows what the heck they’re doing…beautiful!!!

5 Likes

I just come here to be humiliated in my own mind by looking at his top crop!

5 Likes

I’ll stand with you @MoBilly !

4 Likes

“Two more weeks…” LOL

Still my favorite. Mesmerizing plant.

2 Likes

Thank you @smokenhike for letting me know on that Grendel x Alien OG :pray: glad to hear you’re enjoying it :grin:

I believe that one is Columbian x Kashmir I received from worcestershire_farms/diggysoze.

Sorry for the delay, the time change been having me all messed up…plus after the last harvest I’ve been busy smoking a ton of bud :triumph::crazy_face:

11 Likes

Hey @Oldtimerunderground have you smoked the GB x Tomahawk yet?

2 Likes

The one lady I had was delicious. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, the whole jar :rofl:
Wicked potent. Rich earth and diesel flavour. Was like driving a truck through the jungle! :grinning:

7 Likes