OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Heh he literally had to tape two envelopes together because I assume it wouldn’t fit in one. OG indeed.

7 Likes

May you roam this planet for a bunch more years as your buds pile up and bliss reigns your entire being. Thanks for all that you do. Now groove that sexy body.

3 Likes

he has done and offered to do alot for me also, special guy he is

3 Likes

OTUG was the first to welcome me here a couple years ago and make it feel like a home after I left IC Mag… And has talked me down when I’m feeling a little crazy after negative interactions here. Donated to all my charity auctions… I bet his seeds raised at least 250 for the Edmonton Food bank. Yeah he’s ok I guess.

He represents the best of OG IMO.

13 Likes

How was your birthday brother @Oldtimerunderground

4 Likes

Computer, Initiate Ultra OTUG Turbo Update Omega 420 Protocol

Deadhead OG x Stockton Slap

Dead Whabbits @santero

Big Bad Wolf 2.0 x Guerilla Fume @DefNSmokn

Deadzone x OG Chem Casey Jones @VAkish

Biker Slush @Budderton

SFV OG X Biker Slush @Budderton

Happy Mother’s Day! :grin:

53 Likes

Great looking buds . Got some biker slush definitely some nice smoke.

5 Likes

That’s a very nice run you’ve got going OTUG! That Dead Whabbits looks deadly! It reminds me of the Papaya (AKA KC Brains Mango) fems that Oni put out a few years ago. Who am I kidding? It’s all looking deadly!! It won’t be long till you start chopping.
You know what’s wild is that I selected the male Biker Slush I used partially because it had that stardust leaf structure that matched it’s sister I liked so much. It’s cool to see it so dominate in its progeny. Awesome post @Oldtimerunderground !
:grin::v:

12 Likes

ah, that looks really nice, njomnjom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue: :yum:

5 Likes

music went well with the pics. some amazing fades and dense colas. i smell a cpl plants of the month winners in those pics

3 Likes

Awesome as usual @Oldtimerunderground, you do nice work.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Wow!!! Everything looks amazing!!! I wish I could smell them through my phone. Great job!! @Oldtimerunderground

2 Likes

AMAZING @Oldtimerunderground I love seeing your happy and healthy plants when you update!

All my plants are limping to to get outdoors next weekend due to fungus gnats and white flies from my hibiscus (those fuckers always bring in shit during the winter, next year they are getting quarantined from the :broccoli: !) :man_shrugging:

You doing outdoors this year?

8 Likes

Wow! Great plants and excellent photos. Looks like you’re in for some fine buddery.

3 Likes

It was great bro thank you :pray: :grin:

All these buds are straight lethal.
The seed packs should’ve came with a warning label :skull_and_crossbones: :rofl:
I already chopped the Biker Slush F2s at 8 weeks and everything else at week 9.
Just started sampling everything, holy shit :exploding_head::joy:

I might do a plant or 2

ABC Fem from @middleman

Now in the 4x4 flower tent :arrow_down:

4 HHCRSF @Pigeonman
4 Black Eyed Larry @santero
3 Bloody Monster @JohnnyPotseed
3 Stoned Pup @JohnnyPotseed
3 FVBBHPxDABBNL @SHSC-1
2 GDP @Greasy
Sour Strawberry @Mithridate
Purple Pink Panther @Andrane
Purps Secret F2 @Oldtimerunderground
Purple Kush x Mikado BX @Oldtimerunderground

Thank you everyone for all the love and compliments on my last post :pray: took a ton of work getting in all those pics :camera:

36 Likes

Looking good! Excited to see the end result of everyone’s awesome work!

3 Likes

tenor

NIIIICE, you are faster than me, bro.
i want to check on those ghost/larry x gdp since forever, lol.

13 Likes

It shows! THANKS FOR DOING IT!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Looking excellent some heat in those strains by the sounds of things .

5 Likes

It’s good to seeyah. Excellent bud shots!

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

14 Likes