OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Thanks @iceman :pray:
The 1 Durban Hercules Bubblegum with half its head chopped off had a huge main bud. Stuck in the corner without enough airflow started molding on me.

Thank you Doug :pray:

:joy: I need to figure out how to upload pics in batches.

Man am I ever lovin the smoke on these I tell ya.
Smell is very subtle, rich amazon rainforest-type earth which transfers through to the smoke along with hints of rich cocoa and coffee. That really savoury umami typaweed :crazy_face:

Those were some nice plants :+1: thanks again.
Really unique smell to them too.

You’re welcome bro :facepunch:
Those ERxPPP are smooth and tasty, with a really strong but pleasantly relaxing indica effect.
I blazed on some last night before bed and had a proper sleep, lol.

:grin: thank you @ShiskaberrySavior
You know firsthand how it is with these “multi strain test runs” lol, especially doing SOG with so many different strains. I still can’t believe all those fit in a 4x4 tent :sweat_smile::rofl:

Thank you @CanuckistanPete :pray:
I had to sift through like 420 photos to find the good ones :joy:

That was the bubblegum leaning pheno of the Durban Herc Bubblegum, denser nugs. Smoked some earlier. Spicy pepper and tiger balm with a sweet fruity bubblegum kick.

Thank you @Floyd :pray:

LOL
It was crazy in the end, I would open the tent to water and the colas kept knockin me on the head.

:pray: thank you brother @Budderton , and thank you for tagging @Tlander I checked out his thread :exploding_head: holy smokes.

Hey @Abbbian :grin: where you been? Lol

Thank you @Pigeonman!! :hugs:
That NHS smell and taste like pure haze :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Thank you @GrouchyOldMan :pray::pray::relaxed:

Thank you @Tlander :pray:
Glad to see another brother who loves to pop as many OG beans as me :laughing:
I got your message, going to reply shortly :wink:

Oh man, really? Those Zak Haze x JLO were phenomenal :star_struck: great uplifting smoke, had my wife and I cleanin the whole house inside and out :broom: :rofl:
Nose and smoke were a delicious soft floral fruitiness. Very energizing. I smoked it all for 2 days straight and savoured every puff :triumph::triumph::triumph:

21 Likes

Whew lol been a minute since I dropped by brother. All caught up now though. As always, you have things looking just downright gorgeous!

4 Likes

Always awesome to see your updates!

4 Likes

HUBBA HUBBA O_O

All the PPP crosses I’ve seen seem to have great resin. That ERxPPP is no exception!

4 Likes

Hey @Oldtimerunderground! Thanks, I’ve been around… just a bit less present, that’s all!!
See you!

:hugs: :male_detective:

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground heres some shots of your Beyond the Rain x Bubblegum at 3 weeks.

22 Likes

Hey OTUG Yabba Dabba Doo, look what landed today. Wow that’s very generous of you. Thanks my friend. This was unexpected but I love it.

16 Likes

Wow those came out looking amazing, great photos too!

Thanks for capturing the wookie orgasm x bing. They really look the some of the wookie orgasm phenos I grew. Really cool to see those!

3 Likes

Beyond the rain should be really good.

5 Likes

Looking good mate. All the best

4 Likes

Epic as always! Never fails to dissapoint

2 Likes

Thank you @JohnnyPotseed :pray:
Now if only I could grow enough not to run out of bud :joy: lol, already smoked all those plants :rofl:
Thank the Ganja Gods I still have some pounds of outdoor.

Thank you @Andrane :grin: feels good to grow and smoke so many different plants.

Thank you @lefthandseeds :relaxed:
Yeah I’ve grown quite a few different PPP crosses, they’ve all been exceptional.
One of my favs was the solo cup 9lb Hammer x PPP, tasted like lychee! :drooling_face:

It’s all good, glad to know you’re alright :slightly_smiling_face:
How’s things down in Brazil?

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out my grow :pray::hugs: or should I say flower show? lol, cause it feels like that’s all I post anymore :sweat_smile: :laughing:
Gonna update this weekend with what I have growing on right now in veg.

Looking fantastic @MonasticDank :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::exploding_head::crazy_face:
Looks like they’re getting ready for a bud explosion :tulip: :boom:

LOL, that was fast! I guess the transporter prototype I’ve been developing worked!
giphy
Gonna transport myself with a weed plant next trip to fuse me with it at a molecular level :crazy_face:
Have buds growin out my head :rofl:

You’re most welcome brother, anytime! :grinning:
Thank you for sending them. Those and the Sour Grape from @DougDawson were 2 of my wife’s favourites.

Yeah I really enjoyed that one, some fine smoke on it. I wish the one outdoors didn’t get so fucked up…nature’s way of supercropping for me I guess, lol.

@Wizdom!!! :smiley:
Super excited to see you on here finally my righteous brother! Welcome! :hugs:

I want everyone here to know I can personally vouch for @Wizdom as we’ve traded many times over the years. Great guy, solid as a ten thousand pound boulder. I grew out his Deadhead OG x Stockton Slap earlier in this thread and it was top notch!
You’ll be seeing me grow out more of his stuff in the near future :wink:

Much appreciated @TopShelfTrees1 :pray: I’m flattered :blush:

Yooooooooo, I wish you could’ve sampled some!
Tasted just like a lemon bar with graham cracker crust! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
From the first puff it hit me like a rocket train! :rocket: :steam_locomotive: :exploding_head::joy:
BET = Black Snow x Alien OG

11 Likes

Omg that sounds HEAVENLY! Niiiice

5 Likes

You know what’s funny is after smoking some I thought to myself “I bet @TopShelfTrees1 would love this stuff” :laughing:

6 Likes

You definitely nailed that! Lemon and graham happen to be obsessions of mine flavour wise. Always wicked stuff coming out of your garden! Sorry I was Mia for a while had a real shitty month or so, health issues and stupid anxiety made some of August and all of September a nightmare, but I’m finally swinging back to moi

6 Likes

If you need another pack of those, I still have a few left brother. Remind me when I reach out regarding your fall box :v:

4 Likes

Hey! Thanks, things are ok here! Now with a decent president!
:v: :hugs:

8 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground your BTRXBB at day 50
#2 is a victim of some poor watering habits. Sorry for being harsh to your babies. They’re Dense and with a very unique and appealing terp profile. Couple more weeks maybe

17 Likes

OTUG’s AUTO-SSEY

This year with my outdoor I grew 20 different types of autoflowers from several OG members.

Only 4 survived and made it to flower.

Ghost Rose x Mi5 @jinglepot

Fog Dog x Big Yeild Mi5 @chronix

Grizzly Grapes x CDLC @BasementBeans

Durban Sunrise @Hydro921

You would never guess the weight I got from these 4 autos!!
excited-so
All four plants combined when dried came in at a whopping 2 whole grams! :astonished::exploding_head::rofl:
I grinded them all together and smoked it as 2 joints :joy:

Cicada Bug

Sunflower I grew before it broke in half after a heavy storm

Crimson Clover @lophophora.ca

I harvested some of the seeds (meant to put some in that letter I sent you last week but forgot :sweat_smile:, lol, remind me on the next one)

Now for my indoor in the 4x4 I have some Top Gun by Atlas Seeds, Scarlet Sunset by Gas Reaper Genetics, Black Tie by Eazy Daze Cultivators and El Chemi Kiwi by Mephisto, all of these are from @CerebralMeds
Also in the 4x4 are 8 beautiful (Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry) x Divyder seeds that I have the privilege of testing from @ReikoX thank you again for the opportunity :pray:

Here they are

And in one of my 2x4 tents I have a few different plants going in early flower.

Romulan @jinglepot

Ice Cream Cake S1 x Biker Slush @Budderton

Cobra Lips @Budderton

Eutierria x God Bud @jinglepot

SSDD F2 BX1 @HolyAngel

LavDawg @santero

C99 x Alien OG @lophophora.ca

And in my other 2x4 tent I have 2 Mosca Cherry White F2 from @Mithridate and 11 OG’er Kush from @Gpaw

I flipped the lights a couple days ago. Already chopped 9 OG males, there might still be a few hiding in there.

As for the rest of the outdoor that was damaged by the storm, I managed to prop them back up and most bounced back! :grinning:

Pakistani Chitral Kush @bunny

Before pulling fans off

After

Garden Huckleberry @Pigeonman

Shinewarp @jessethestoner

ABC Fem @middleman

Purple Satellite x Big Sur Holy Weed @TopicalWave

That’s all for now.
Have a great day everyone :grin:

39 Likes

16 min till more likes. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Looking good as always brother. All the best