OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Mighty Mite!

Out of the pack @Greenfingers sent me, I got 2 females. One had a bit more stretch to her at around 24 inches tall. The short one measured about 18 inches. Here they are at the end of June.

And I was lucky enough to get 1 male

And here are the females again on August 2nd

I chopped them a week later

Only 2 from the pack @Floyd sent me popped, both with yellow cotyledons. They never progressed past that point, and both perished.

The good news is, the seeds are now dry and ready!! :grinning:
@Greenfingers and @Floyd please send me a pm so I can send you both some of the seeds.

I’m definitely going to grow a few indoors over the winter, but not before I get some new carbon in the filter…these plants were Mighty SKUNKY :astonished: with a hint of some kinda minty pine in there too, lol.

Have a great night OG :grin:

34 Likes

Really sorry to hear about the branch falling on your plants. What a Birch! I’m a little sad I didn’t get see that cross run outside… I have passed a bunch of those seeds and only seen them grown inside, but outside is where I think they will really flourish. They looked like they had initiated flower early enough to finish for ya well before the frost.

Best wishes my friend.

4 Likes

Press Play and Proceed :grinning:

With the devestation of his outdoor, OTUG knows there is but one path…after tending to the wounded, he must return to space once again…

"Computer, FULL THRUST!!!"

Peanut Butter Breath x Ashava Valley Cheese @Wizdom

Chocolate Chunk x Bubblegum BX

Kashmir @lambchopedd

Northern Berry LSD x Bubblegum BX

Orange Grove x Bubblegum BX

Wookie O x Bing @Kyumonryu

Sour Grape @DougDawson

Engine Red x Paonia Purple Paralyzer @Qtip

Long Bottom Fighter @HeadyBearAdventures

Zak Haze x JLO @ReikoX

NHS @CADMAN

Cheech Wizard F2 @nube

Durban Hercules OG x Bubblegum BX

Double the Cocoa @santero and thanks again for these beans @neogitus :pray:

Before boarding the Odyssey an OG steps forward and hands me 3 cacti, with instructions to deliver them safely to the far edge of the universe. “I believe in you OTUG”

Peyote @lophophora.ca

Black Extra Terrestrial @lophophora.ca

Damn that post took like 5 spliffs to finish :rofl:

Have a great weekend OG :grin:

43 Likes

This is the way! :alien:

Lovely flowers and chonky colas. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face::herb:

5 Likes

You too brother. :v:

4 Likes

Damn that shit must have taken forever to post lol. You must have like 5000 strains in the stash atm eh :stuck_out_tongue: Cool to see the double the cocoa grown out. How’s she smell? That NHS looks crazy.

6 Likes

That Purple
is unique on the LBF! I didn’t see any of that!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag OTUG, those look pretty good, the one ER X PPP I grew had the peanut butter taste I like but resin production wasn’t up to par so it got cut. Great post as always, and even better growing homie!

3 Likes

Great pictures and a pile of strains lots of choices to be sampled .

3 Likes

wow, what a huge post, haha :slight_smile:
big fat chunky nugs allover the place
those BET look really, really nice !!

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Your photos always look amazing, have a great weekend @Oldtimerunderground !

2 Likes

Epic post! The Louisville slugger pic must not go unnoticed haha :rofl:

2 Likes

Great plants, and great update as usual. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Wow, awesome update, some fine work you’ve done there. You are the cola master sir.:green_heart:

2 Likes

You rule OTUG!! I think the only other place I’ve seen such diversity is over on @Tlander s thread. Awesome, awesome awesomeness!!
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Morning @Oldtimerunderground!!!

Damn!! What a massive display!!
Amazing buds, colas, pics!
Outstanding brother!!!
:flushed: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:male_detective: :hugs:

3 Likes

THAT NHS* IS STELLAR @Oldtimerunderground !!!

Fuck, everything is stellar! Great sat morning with coffee update my friend!! :hugs:

5 Likes

You are the Babe Ruth of cannabis, one homerun after another!!!

Thanks for sharing @Oldtimerunderground, your work is inspirational.

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! I bet, took me three to get through just looking at all those beauties! Really fun to see that I’m NOT the only one crazy enough to run 20+ separate strains at once! And brother, you have been doing an absolutely incredible job of it! :upside_down_face:

Damn, there are SO many gorgeously grown plants in this thread, where could one possibly start to complement one without offending the others? I gotta DM @Oldtimerunderground about a couple of those abbreviations to find out what they are! :woozy_face:

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Those Zak Haze x JLo are the first I’ve ever seen anyone grow those. They look like a nice mix between both parents. I looks like it should be a nice uplifting daytime smoke. What kind of nose you getting? More floral or more chemical?

4 Likes