Outdoor CBD seed run

Beautiful plants, would love to grow some of these for my wife. Awesome run, congratz.

1 Like

Thanks @space, you’re on my list! We have to be patient for a while though.

3 Likes

Nice cross you made ther :+1:would be interesting to see what the offspring will be like :seedling: probably really good medicine :pray:

2 Likes

I’ll send you some so you can check it out yourself too :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If you will have some extra please :pray:

1 Like

Very interested in some of these seeds stinky, been looking for a good cbd strain to test on some personal pain issues and some insomnia issues else where in the family.

3 Likes

I got you covered my friend. Hopefully they’ll be of any value for you!

3 Likes

Awesome man I appreciate it!!
Incoming deets!

1 Like

Getting there! I’m sourcing the hose washers. When they’re here I’ll start collecting addresses.

15 Likes

@cannabissequoia
@SaintAliasKnife
@Cbizzle
@bassman5420
@api312
@Bob13
@misterbee
@sprinklememaynee
@beardedvet222
@space
@Faithisyours
@Kasper0909

Hi guys, you expressed interest in this strain by commenting in this thread or letting me know that you could use it for your self or family/friends.

I’m a seedhoarder/seedwhore myself but I would really appreciate it when these seeds are grown out by someone who would benefit from the potential medicinal properties of this plant.

So I’ll start sending out seeds to you guys first if you intend on putting them to use. If that’s the case please send me your address!

I have plenty of these seeds to give away so I may send them to someone for further distribution. We’ll see about that later :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

I’ll be using these for myself, gf, and probably family. PM sent.

6 Likes

Appreciate the kindness, sir. Thank you.

PM inbound.

:green_heart:

4 Likes

Many thanks for the offer, but I’m not sure when I’ll be able to run. You should pass these on to someone who will get them popped expeditiously. I’ll keep following the grow show if thats cool though.

5 Likes

Yes please and thank you - will PM :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

14 Likes

If you want to know more about the strain:

CBD#1 X Erdpurt

Parents: CBD#1 and Erdpurt

13 Likes

I like CBD crosses with a little THC. Makes the best medicines.

9 Likes

I’ve been thinking for a while about trying something like this for my wife, if you have some left.

2 Likes

For sure brother. Only, it will take a few days before sending out another batch. Will keep you posted.

3 Likes

Harle Tsu is a great one

2 Likes