🕊 - Outdoor Growing Adventures With Your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman - 2021/2022

Great stuff bro, keep up the hard work!! Your medicine cabinet gonna be stocked all winter from these beautiful buds.

8 Likes

Yesterday came down the Kosher Kush. It was my favourite so it’s always bitter sweet cropping something that you had a sweet spot in your heart for.

Regardless it was always meant to be but parting is such sweet sorrow.

Fun bonus: our local hawk was in a tree watching me crop this beast as it groomed itself and ignored the Bluejay in full panic mode because it had a 3ft tall hawk in it’s tree giving not a single fuck.

This took all day and THEN I had to go an cull 2 of the autos (the ones I posted yesterday).
I need more sleep :laughing:

Sadly I’m cutting out but rotting buds every day from the WWxCO.

It’s gotten frostier since cropping 1/2 of it on Sat but I won’t have the time to take it down until Friday morning. :crossed_fingers: most of it makes it until then; the effected buds BLAST spores as I cut them off like they were small bombs. :face_vomiting:

13 Likes

I think you and that hawk are birds of a feather… both cool as cucumbers and love big colas!

Best of luck cropping before things get too hairy out there!

4 Likes

I was going to say it looks like you got away with missing the rot. I don’t envy your trimming job making my back and shoulders ache just looking at it all :joy:

3 Likes

You know what i’m dealing with! :hugs:
Bong hits, strong espresso + steady and LOUD music for the win.
Doing it all again on Friday and prob Sat.

But what do I care about all this work? THESE LITTLE DARLINGS JUST SHOWED UP SO IMMA GONNA POP 1x THIS WEEKEND AND :crossed_fingers: FOR A :girl: because THE SHIT JUST GOT REAL FOLKS!!!

Thank you @misterbee & @lambchopedd !

6 Likes

And down came the White Widow x Critical Orange!

Took all day as per the norm with these beasts; and a BEAST it was!
@Foreigner , you bred something very special; well freaking done!

The thing was buckshot with bud rot (:sob:) but I took the time to cut out what I could see on the plant before I than cut the beat sticks off their tree.

I triple checked all the buds as I trimmed and removed even more bud rot effected areas. I’m not hurting for flower with this one but you never know what can happen during a cure so I maintained my steadfast attack.

Eventually, the tub was almost full. :hugs:

And then 1hr later it was all washed. The H202 bucked was DISTURBING to look at… can’t express how pleased I am with these nugs, and the wash.

My biggest worry is bud rot taking out this crop as the buds cure… so I went out and bought a pile of 1L wide mouth mason jars and 8g Boveda packs and am going to suck it up and cure in 30g batches rather than the 5gal buckets with gamma lids I had intended. At least this way only 30g is lost IF shit goes wrong.

To add extra safety, I am going to over-dry all the flowers from this outdoor cycle and will use the Boveda packs to bring them back up to 62% humidity instead of the usual method for traditional burping.

(They are still going to get burped to make sure there is air exchange).

14 Likes

What a monster-

Great pics :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:star_struck:

Wow great job growing her out. It looks like a HUGE yield.

Thank you for growing her out. I’ve been living vicariously through you :shushing_face:

And I think curing 30g at a time is a very good idea in this situation.

Well played.

6 Likes

I’m honoured buddy :smiley:

3 Likes

The first round of 2021’s outdoor run has been dried, branches removed and are in their jars with Boveda packs.

Gelato = 135 grams (*Dried before cure)
WWxCO Pt1 = 54 grams (*Dried before cure)
Pink Cookies = 80 grams (*Dried before cure)

The Kosher Kush is going to be jarred up tomorrow and the UK Cheese is STILL UP and gives not a single fuck about what’s going on outside.

It’s literally looking at the weather and going in a thick accent: "DO YOU EVEN SCOTLAND?!!!
By doing such it’s potentially going to be my ONLY photoperiod for next years outdoors because of it’s resolve.

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

15 Likes

Looks good…

The irony? Dried buds on the drier :smiley: lolz

5 Likes

I’M LOVING HOW YOU ACTUALLY GOT THAT!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: !!!
Now I wish I knew where my iron was so I can include it in my next jars on the drier photo!

5 Likes

The Kosher Kush is now dried and in jars. It all weighed in at 212 grams total for the plant which I’m really chuffed about :smiley: .

I can still smell the Lemony rich pinesol smell from trimming the nugs of off their branches. :scissors:

Most of these jars need Boveda packs and my local place ran out. Lucky enough a buddy looked out for me and picked me up a pile at his local shop; all I need to do is get em’!

The UK Cheese comes down tomorrow or Tuesday depending on how well I sleep tonight :laughing:

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

13 Likes

That is a nice haul right there!! :star_struck: Was it the highest yielding plant in your garden?

:thinking: I wonder what the UK cheese is going to give you.

5 Likes

Thanks OTUG!

The WWxCO still has to go in the jars but they need to over dry a bit more. Once that is tallied I’ll know the sum total for the WWxCO which I suspect is the winner in yield.

The thing is that the KK’s nugs are weightier than all of the others so it’s hard to eyeball. It’s so far the winner but as you said I’ve got the UK Cheese to go through as well which would have had the LONGEST growing period of the group. My hope is the sudden cold snap hitting here brings out it’s colours. It was getting darker a few days back but it would be nice to see what it really looks like when it turns.

Most of my tropicals were not going to deal with the weather anymore so today was another very long day of plant management. :wink:

My 40 year old Christmas Cactus is starting to put out flowers. It’s going to be a bush of blossoms soon!

14 Likes

I love all your plants. The only one I had to bring in was some aloe, lol. It made a few pups over the summer too :grin:

5 Likes

Nice run great harvest .

3 Likes

Thanks @gramps ! I can’t even imagine how you or @Oldtimerunderground deal with your trees!!!

4 Likes

I took the UK Cheese down on Monday but have been too tired to post the images until now. I’m very grateful to be done trim jail this round which consisted of: 5x outdoor tree/bushes, 8x indoor seed-run plants, 6x solo-cup autoflowers, and a total defoliation of my 2x Kosher Kush females for S1 pollination.

I do not want to touch my trimming/bonsai shears for a while now; just let them AND ME rest a bit. :laughing:

This plant has earned a spot for next years outdoors! Everything thrown at it and it stood there and took it all like the champ that it is. I’ll start those clones in Nov; and then put them in airpots so I don’t have to root trim as they’ll only get outside come end of May.

UK Cheese:

Both tubs were filled to the rim. Only thing that bothers me about this is knowing that the bottom most buds will be 1/2 flat by the time I get down to trimming them.

Just like looking from the front sometime you can’t see the “booty”.

It’s from the side that you can really see the “booty” I’m joking about.

All the numbers added together makes a total weigh in of 1.06lbs of dried flower currently curing.
This does not include the bulk of the WWxCO or this UK Cheese!!!. I’m already blown away and am excited to share the grand total after the final weigh in.

All in all I’m really happy with the results, everything I’ve learned, and the new found level of discipline required in order to pull off all this bullshit as 1 person also working full time :laughing: .

:heart: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

16 Likes

Congratulations on a great harvest :wink::champagne:

4 Likes