đź•Š Outdoor Adventures with your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman 2024 Edition!

It’s already APRIL so might as well get this goin’!

ezgif.com-optimize

Here are the seeds started a week ago:

A pair of each growing out for a few weeks then getting sexed as I can only have 9 plants outside and want them all female.

Shiskaberry #3 @SHSC-1 (Strawberry Hill Seed Co.)
Coastal Blueberry @SHSC-1 (Strawberry Hill Seed Co.)
Mighty Might (Tall) @Oldtimerunderground
Alaska Thunder Fuck @Enjoi802 (Last Green Valley Seeds)
88g13HP @Foreigner

The tiny ones are the Mighty Might which I find very appropriate :rofl: :+1:

ezgif.com-optimize

Additionally, there’s the plants already sexed and vegging out for the yard:

UK Cheese:

Sour Diesel: Danny T Cut @DannyTerpintine

Limed Orange (Black Lime Bubba x Mac Stompers) @DannyTerpintine

Frankenstein @JohnnyPotseed

Now to go have a Häpple and then some more cleaning up outside with a second round of burninating using my up-cycled “rocket stove” where the ash will end up tilled into the compost heap.

Here’s some of Mrs. Pigeon’s photos of round 1 :grin: :fire: :heart:

)

And now to go get chill, and then busy to start off the 2024 outdoor growing madness right and proper!

(one of our yard chickens)
:v: :grin:

56 Likes

Looking great so far! I’ll be starting my first outdoor run this year as well so I’ll be along for the ride!

3 Likes

I love the mighty mouse cartoon! :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Wish I could have 9, but only 4 legally that is. :scream: :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Awesome! You know I’m down for the show! I actually love the stove idea, so cool as I’m constantly picking up crap and making piles around my place and it’s a pita bundling for the garbage to pick up. Plus you get the benefits of the ash. Hoping for an epic summer ahead bro :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Whoa! Congrats @HighTilliDie ! It’s a lot of fun but I always need to remind myself that I’m not in total control growing this way and need to chill out sometime. :sweat_smile:

I loved MM as a kid, there’s the movie I still see in my head somedays with the mouse shaped rocket ship crashing to earth until MM saved the day.

I’m allowed 5x medical, and 4x recreational with my licence. So I mark 4 with tags “REC” in case I needed to prove anything to anyone. lol.

Totally! But tbh I only to this in spring. I don’t want to add to much more to our atmosphere so this is a treat but also functional as what’s coming out of my land is going back in. I also have a Hügelkultur mound where the last few years debris ended up but I can’t add to it anymore… it’s also covered in catnip so I have all the pussy in coming in my yard. :wink:

If I had the type of debris worth mulching I’d get a residential sized mini-mulcher after convincing the mrs I’d be safe with my hair up and away. :sweat_smile:

Thanks everyone for joining in! We’re gonna all learn a lot from each other and hopefully have more fun than stress as we travel forward!

:+1:

6 Likes

Well its gonna be a really interesting one because I won’t be as present as I’d like to be. It’s a CBD grow for my aunt at her house

3 Likes

That’s awesome. You got this bruv!

:metal:

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it! Gonna be a lot to learn and share along the way that’s for sure!

2 Likes

Ohhhh shit, @Pigeonman is back at it again!
Pass my drool cup!! :rofl::rofl:

Looking forward to seeing what this season brings…need to get started on my outdoor asap.

4 Likes

Just don’t light my plants on fire ok?

5 Likes

one night some years ago i was rocking out with sub cool on line. someone asked what was the strongest smoke he ever had. he said mighty mite it was a drooler i wonder, could this be it ?

4 Likes

Let’s hope so! :rofl:

@Oldtimerunderground what do you think?

3 Likes

me too! i mean who doesn’t like a good drooler now and then :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Following for sure!

2 Likes

Is your stove an old washer drum in a wheel? I love it. got you on watching. And I’m watching. :eyes:

Keep up the good work @Pigeonman !

Here’s my outdoor starts.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

LOL! This looks like my stinging nettle patch!!!

Here are some shots of wildlife that loves our yard and pays us to visit in poop.

:v: :grin:

18 Likes

That shot of the mourning dove on the line with the magnolia is so nice

4 Likes

Thanks @ABushOfKush my partner loves these birds and her photo’s of them show.

6 Likes

pulling up a :chair: for this one! :slight_smile:

Those are some nice bird shots! :100: What kind of camera?

4 Likes

That one pigeon is crazy unique! Very cool! Nice shots

5 Likes