Outdoor Pound a Plant Guy's Only

these are in soil-less in 7 gallon standard pots and started last year from seed

they have had spider mites, powdery mildew and hit with frost three times

and i will get them out as early as i can with big root and hacked back plants

and let them go wild

I will post up pictures for sure and they will do pounds all day

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

Nice bonsai! :slight_smile: I guess I could fit 10 in 7 FabGrwBag side by side . under what I have have to work with. Definitly trained and not the grown up arms tucked in like on a crowded subway. 7 gallons will cut my count down but better then root bound.

Not telling you what to do or anything, and this is just my opinion. Unless you want to move your plants around don’t grow in pots outside. If you want weight and more care free plants I highly recommend planting directly into the soil.
If you gotta do something you can dig a hole and put a couple cubic feet of medium in it.

4 Likes

Sorry to confuse I meant until they go in the ground. the biggest of the pots used inside until then. Three months veg 5 may be to small? Inhibit free growth. Seven is better. even if it lessens the count. Sounds reasonable.

1 Like

Sound’s good. Hope you post your grow. I’ll be following. If you have any questions anytime there are lots of very skilled growers here willing to help. I bank that you will have a bountiful harvest at the end

2 Likes

Thanks, last year mail lost my seeds, the resend got in days before June and they were late, too late bloomers ( except one ) and froze above ground in there fabric 10 gall pots. I watch the wind cut through the sides I was not surprised they suffered from cold.

1 Like

You definitely need to have good genetics to grow any quality smoke. I plan on doing a blue cookies giveaway sometime soon for the outdoor growers. I’m sure I’ll have some leftover. If you post your grow here I’ll hook you up

3 Likes

That just de slumped me in my chair. :love_you_gesture: That is very generous and kind of you sir. What is the finishing time on that?

1 Like

I personally never grown it outside. It’s a cross of girl scout cookies and blueberry. I grew cookies once and it finished late September first of October. I have also grown many blueberry crosses and they all finished late September. So prolly later part of September. I’m in zone 5

1 Like

Barley 10 days the one pic of the white banner not much happening the two pics of the Friese has some actions and crystal I won’t be able to capture with my 11-year-old cell and yellow 1000w hanging.( same time everything for both.)

3 Likes

Looking good! Your plants look happy. Where did you get your seeds from

1 Like

After reading how fast Joey of the island sold out I am scared to say until I reorder or my seeds making works out, but since everyone is so communal and you especially to me Kwik Seeds. 15 land-race weird freebees and 6 afghan mix. they say 5 but they sent 6. Think everything the 10 fries n freebees was like $35 do not recall. I am buzzed,
that was confusing sorry.
I ordered 10 reg seeds and got 15 but actually 17 when I counted plus 5 but actually 6 when I counted for free.

2 Likes

Cool. Just keep reading and asking questions. Like I said lots of peeps willing to help… I think you’ll like these blue cookies hopefully my seeds show in a few days

1 Like

Those are the freebees. Got all that only ordering 10 reg. Fries is not every were so I hunted.I know

I could of went to hemp depot for freezland crosses but I choose something a little more out there.

1 Like

Only a cross of two of my UT most favorite strains. Blue for taste but more for the olds school buzz. I have Bluexcindy99 and Blueberry from seeds man total only 4. side note (1) Colombian Jack and one Triple G ( Girl Scout x Gorilla ) on journey here, So Your cross will have relatives here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Edit my bad it is Gelato and Gorilla glue I ordered. I guess I don’t have a girl scout yet.

3 Likes

I look forward to a smoke report on your grow. Don’t forget to update every now and then

1 Like

Don’t worry about that. All goes well I am buying a 400 watt I have a crawl space waiting for the males as they show. I should start now if I want those hair indicators. I would try to clone but I have no dome and not there yet.) But all goes good I may have seeds you like or even pollen.

1 Like

and when you put them it the ground they will explode :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Clones or seeds have started already, I top after they get to 4th node and keep the indoors until early June (Central Ontario) or until solstice, then drop them outside. I sync my veg light to outdoor time on/off approx, mimiking sunset/rise, to avoid a revegging outside. I top every week outside, every single upper branch until 2nd last week of July. Flower set usually 1st week of August regardless of training method (for me anyway), as it seems more strain specific. These babies recover very quickly from pruning under the sun. This way, with Photo’s, we do run into late fall weather issues, but because we use 25 or 50gal containers, I can move the inside for a week or two if its a snow shit-show in October. Good organic soil, a decent strain, can EASILY pull a pound dry and they aint 12 foot beanpoles, alas donkey dick huge dense buds are a no go up here, better with a whole box of golfballs anyhow…

4 Likes

Well then sounds like a good one to follow along for!

3 Likes