Outdoor Pound a Plant Guy's Only

that is why at that time I trimmed mean with hedge shears and still massive

buds

10 Likes

Yeah they don’t stop full throttle growing when they get that bushy! Love it man! That hedge looks wonderful. Still under 2 feet of snow here atm lol.

1 Like

Thank Kind Sir :slight_smile: it was 52 f here on Saturday with the wind chill on Monday it was

-24 F overnight

got to love upstate New York

3 Likes

Holly Sh*t

1 Like

Making a warm environment.
Placed my tupper wear of seeds in a quality down jacket and put a hot water bottle under that. Worked very well in a pinch. It is cold in my house so while those cracked I was busy constructing a shelter. I used on hand materials such as wood for the frame, rock-wool insulation on the floor and back wall, and vapor barrier and temperatures are cozy.

I Magivered up a hot water bottle furnace ( patent pending) and all is well . 14 out of 14 seeds cracked.

4 Likes

Really helpful tips @Cannasaurusrex :t_rex: and @sedin :smiley:

2 Likes

Would be great if everyone had a few bushes in the garden…

1 Like

Just an update
I have picked ten. seems to be an even 50 50 split. males and females. ( just a guess)
They are healthy and growing in one-gallon pot’s soon to go into 7 gallons

I have ordered a 600w to put the males into flower when I get it mid-month. I hope to have pollen ready to use on the females outdoors. I was going to put the males outside get them big let it all do it’s thing but pollen on the bottom of my best plant or two will work great as well. I realize if the males went outside it would double up the green in my backyard attract more attention and use copious amounts of soil. my camera is not working. to be fair, it is a 12-year-old cell phone. the last cell I bought. was working forever recently, I hit click, check nothing was taken. Not sure when I will get one. sorry.

2 Likes

from what bank friesland seeds ?
super sativa seed club? Sticky calyx?
If you didn’t confuse it with freezeland, then you need to preserve it.
I searching early flower genetic.
If you have any idies, please share.
I think we need seporate topic for people like us.

1 Like

Are you giving the blue cookies a try outside? So my Friesland is doing good. I am keeping the males alive but not sure what exactly to do with them, I want some pollen for a branch but not grow them next to each other. so basically I have male mother plants somehow. Wish I grew up in the town I am I would bring it to someone to care for and retrieve the pollen. Also, five females doing well. 5 males 3 keeper worthy.

1 Like

Yes Kwik Seeds. I like them based on my purchase. Interesting web site. my freebees were interesting as well. Afgan mix and a but load of a Land race. This freisland ( not Freeze land) can be picked anytime in flower, I advice growing out lol but really It is weirdly passable as finished in less than two weeks of flower. Just as dense and glittery and way smellier than half the finished weed ( indoor test) Kwik Seeds is a re seller of someone else but they were great for me. Check out the site, if you grab something strange keep me posted.

Hey man. No I’m not growing blue cookies this year. It will probably be next year. Imy sure it’s a good one to grow outdoors. I did a blue cookies run not to long ago for the outdoor growers. They came from Mark on strainly. Search Mark on strainly. Anyway we had a conversation about outdoor varieties and blue cookies won the ticket. I would highly recommend anyone who got those blue cookies seeds to give them a go

Got you. Sounds Yummy. Finding reg seeds in everystrain is not always easy. Blueberry easy, Cookies not so much. I almost have the components , sort of. I have 10 (Reg) CanylandxG.G from a member just in and 3 blueberry (Fem) seeds from Seeds Man . I heard last year a friend of a friend had really nice BlueBerry finish outside. And also my friend had a clone from a reserve of Alaskan Thunder Fuck I saw the grow through pics in real time grew huge weight hit a pound. I wish I could find more regular seeds. I would rather not buy every time…Super Lemon Haze for example would love that pollen.

i just want to add these outdoor grow reports are for pretty up north.

Sounds great! Sounds like your all set for a killer grow and cross

not sure if i will cross the candy cookies. it is a slow grower. the freise smell stronger than anything i had , strain last year barely smelled. I worry my neighbors may get upset. But I am allowed to put like 18 giants out there if i have them and pre grow them to make giants. 18 really smelly giants a little more than attention grabbing. I need to re look in to Northern Lights smell is low.

You may want to check out Gorrilla Gold Guerilla Gold #3 – Real Gorilla Seeds

AK 47 is a good one. Low odor and potent if you get the right pheno. Always matured for me by mid September.

1 Like

never tried it outside. hash plants, mighty mite , early girl, early pearl come to mind in early days of smoke up here, outdoor. I hear durban is quick, i should check but i think it was durban

1 Like

check out this dude making all kinds of crosses with gorilla gold 1-3 and something crazy and extinct called viking, pretty cool stuff. Guerilla gold.. who remembers - Genetics - OpenGrow

2 Likes