Outdoor Pound a Plant Guy's Only

This! https://www.labuenahierba.com/product-category/outdoor-seeds/
This is my new place for outdoor. Check the ingredients on the Strawberry Gold!

1 Like

itā€™s me. That guy who needs that pollen. Let me see photo if you can do it. sounds interesting.

Thyphoon angry, upset. r.i.p.

p.s.
Guerilla 2,3 have autoflowers genes.

pic Friesland10 days into flower. So This was a little one, I cracked one, out of my 15, in winter. vegged it for a month.It is a old cell camera so may be hard to see but It was glittered out, smelly like hell at only ten days in flower. I killed it/cut it down at 2 weeks on dry roots and smoked it I enjoyed it more than the majority of the phenos I had from white banner I vegged the same time and it took his time to grow out at that. I wish I knew what to do with the rest I have two beast females that love growing and one better for littler indoor bush led and 2 more average Females. 3 males out of five I see the most potential. I Have allot of options on what to do with them and were to put themā€¦ actually a few more places to put them would be nice, I am not sure of how much of my five females, I want pollinated. I need weed, I will eventually need seeds. it is very confusing. Wish I had a clone dome, rooting gel /powder, experience cloningā€¦perhaps I can put off deciding by yanking clones off the plants of interest and breed them later ( unless clone breeds suck I canā€™t find info really) but then that bumps something inside, I need to start momā€™s and plants inside with the space and lights I have. Every choice comes with sacrifice. No pollen yet just some good genes and confusion. My old cells camera gave out very recently after 11-12 years of age. No way to show.

2 Likes

here is the link I used.Friesland Indica (M33) - Kwik Seeds - Pure Heirloom IBL Cannabis Seeds

1 Like

omg. Really fast for 21 days. And thank you, i сhoose you pokemon friesland.

1 Like

If you were close I have nice busy make to giveā€¦but I know your not close.

1 Like

wanna collect about 5 strains. It not easy coz my salary 300 $/month :grin:.
Pay your attention to Early wonder skunk EWS.

[Early Wonder Skunk | Oregon Green Seed - breeder-direct cannabis seed acclimated to the Pacific NW outdoors.

2 Likes

Sorry for poor pic quality. Had to drag my tower comp for the web cam to a window just to get this. So 5 plants , closet to the camera was the only one I topped during veg. Bugs liked that one basically took a branch the plant is way ahead of the others. I am 6 plus feet the tallest plant just started yellowing, definitely concerned. the far back plant is perfectly healthy 2 fastest into entering bud, structured like a typical skunk, symmetrical and the one I picked for clones. The end plants went into bud, I am thinking because for half of the day the other plants block the light, or could be genetics. $20 web cam from 25 feet does not show how stacked the fast ones are getting :frowning: Smells sweet. looks crystaly.

6 Likes

Looking good! Iā€™m really interested to see how your Friesland turns out. Fingers crossed for ya :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you! Wish I could do a walk around and show where it is really pushing out some shinney nice bud. This strain is good and I have zero complaints and look forward to working with the clone I took for self-pollinating. I am sure it will be the first finished in my Quebec Canadian backyard years to come. Definitely a safe bet strain in my local.

3 Likes

I think I figured out why I have some yellowing of fans. I am on a hill with sandy soil and I really think I have a sulfur deficiency. Yellow started from the top new growth when budding started. I have had allot of rain and I just read this: ( everything matches. I need to take care of the plants and find some sulfur.)

In the past, sulfur deficiency occurred most often in sandy soils, but recently, deficiencies have begun to show up across many different soil types. Sulfur deficiencies are also more common on hilltops and slopes where soil erosion is prevalent and losses in organic matter occur due to leaching.

Frequent rainfall can also affect the amount of available sulfur, moving it further down into the soil, where it becomes inaccessible to many plants, particularly young plants with small, shallow root systems. In soils that are overly saturated, sulfate is often reduced to hydrogen sulfide, which dissipates into the air.

1 Like

Epsom salt. Mag and sulfur.

3 Likes

I was reading about Epson salts as a sulfur source . Mag and sulfur thanks, price varies depending on where you look. I am not near a box store where I see it t $9 bucks Amazon wants $30 yikes.

1 Like