Outdoor sip pots

Moth!@$$@#%ers fully seeded. Fuck me some noob letting pollen fly everywhere .

from 100g fresh .

Can’t win i hate seed taste . That gross smell everyone turns there head. Yey seed weed .

Probably close to 5 or 6 thousand seeds . They got hit early and often

Anyone wants to try my new crosses hmu… to grow ill send them .

Dosido x idiot neighbour
Death Bubba x no respect
Cookies n cream x asshat

Can’t see anyone that actually knows what’s what to let a male go and open flowers for a month . . So I imagine these will be elite x random bag seed. Good x average usually equals average plants Ime. I guess someone could get lucky . Not me tho mr no luck

1 Like

So I usually like to pluck the fan leaves off. In October . But wasn’t there enough.

So I lollypop leaving only the nice nugs . Hopefully they aren’t too seeded to smoke.

Take the smalls and make live resin

20221030_005554

IR : c and c is one that makes me smile. Terps are classic cookies n cream.creamy doughy I believe this has like 1-2% cbd in it. So it doesn’t wreck you . Consistanly returns 25% bho.

Special gal got her from some bomb weed there was only 1 seed grew this gem and kept her for years.

Some times she will toss 1 late bottom nanner and ill get a few beans . I’ve ran a few and most were alot like mom. Other than that she can be a tad pm prone if environment isn’t somewhat controlled. Oh and super light feeder. Exact opposite of death Bubba

If u in canada lemme kno I share her as much as I can.

this was one of the selfed seeds .

75% sure this is her stacked .

1 Like

So I decided to roll a joint . The dosidos is rank I’ve never grown gooey weed like this. I want to say 15years . Sure I’ve pulled off 1 in 10 that was great smoke . But all 3 of these are extra gooey terpy the 2 weeks at 45f helps big time . This winter I think I will try and incorporate a severe temp drop last 2 weeks .

So started rolling maybe 2g bud …

Motherf@$#^r I hope this wasn’t some Karen that was told she had a male 3x by 3different people, but grew it out 10ft tall just to see…

Well brother! Nice plants first of all, really frosty! Funny thing the seeded bud, people dont know how to keep things in control, but maybe pop some! If the moms genetic its really good it should translate into progeny!

Just thinking…the natural thing would be that if you put weed outdoors you would get seeded bud. But that would be in a dream world where everywhere there are feral plants. Anyway pollination and seed creation doesnt affect the cannabinoid/terpene creation, so dont get upset!

In my 10 years gorilla growing in da corn i never got more than a few seeds. I really can’t smoke the seeded bud . Well I could but eeww even the shells around the seed seem to have that taste . Its all vacsealed waiting on a long weekend to bho it

I will def pop some . I know d.b. and c+c tend to dominate most pairings anyways . Everytime I’ve popped a dosi its been total crap shoot. Too many hybrids mashed together

2 Likes