Overgrow on Extreme Load

Am I the only one who thinks this is is funny? All the best and carry on.

9 Likes

If you could point to what its about, server load?
My brain conjures up a semi truck thats double stacked with cargo, kinda humorous, will for sure fall over.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve noticed the site going down for a couple minutes multiple times a day over the last month or so, it’s been getting progressively worse.

Unsure if we need to donate more to help with server costs or if it’s an internet relay issue :thinking:

3 Likes
7 Likes

Planned upgrade has top priority, but delivery times of IT hardware are awful because of the covid :frowning: … I’ve ordered in December…

17 Likes

Is this because OG is soooo popular we get traffic jams.?

5 Likes

OG is hosted on your own server? NICE :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Current bottleneck is CPU during image upload. If you upload multiple photos at once, some other users need to wait until it is resized…

It is much more usable outside of peak hours…

10 Likes

I prefer to only upload 1 at a time, but thats not in any way a draw back. Its kinda helpful cause if I get photo happy, I can’t just select multiple images :sweat_smile:… Don’t wanna be posting images without prior pre screening anyways :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Ah ok, that makes sense. Totally hear ya on the mail, this last month or so has been REALLY bad.

Good to know you got stuff in the works though, thanks for all the hard work LJ! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m new here.
Busiest grow site I’ve seen

4 Likes

been bad for me, was thinking of getting on late, when its just the insomnia crew and different time zones, covid has everyone on there computers or phones …was rubberbanding in pubg earlier, and i have 500 down 250 up fiber

2 Likes

you go as fast as the slowest part :frowning:

that was OverGrow I am on a Sonet OC 10 and it was sloow and bad gateway

2 Likes

Anyone getting this error?

Was only happening in mobile view, could not post anything or upload anything. In desktop mode I could.

1 Like

At least we know the problem will be fixed. Thanks to @LemonadeJoe for his hard work, over the past year especially.

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe thanks for your hard work brother.

4 Likes

:joy: i thought it was just my connection whooooo :rofl:

1 Like

i’ m always on my comp when here and i get bad gateway alot as well as just plain waiting to load when it goes to 2400 baud lol

1 Like

This is new for me, has something to do? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

1 Like

Can you fix it by just reloading the page?

Usually when site slows it won’t load avatars and photos. In fact any weird behaviour can be attributed to the partly (or slow) server unavailability.

5 Likes