Pacific Northwest Trip Recs

Howdy!

Just booked a wonderful trip to the PNW for July. I am going to be travelling around Seattle, and staying in the city but also out by Bremerton, and then eventually working my way down to Portland. Anyone have any hot tips for cool shops to visit or farms that are open to the public. Knowing that it is legal in all places I am visiting makes me very excited to see what is out there and enjoy the pacific northwest.

3 Likes

It is difficult to visit a licensed production grow in oregon. the control commission keeps strict records of anyone who comes and goes at a licensed farm. grow operators need to get approval for visitors in advance. if anyone who wasn’t approved shows up on their security camera feeds, the operators will face penalties. There are extra hoops for them to jump through if the person visiting has an out of state ID.

You may be able to visit a legal hemp grow if you know someone though.

1 Like

I love the pacific north west. I know you wanted shops and farm recommendations but I highly suggest you take some time to visit the Oregon coast it’s so beautiful. Great whale watching in depo bay. Tillamook cheese factory is a great destination out that way. I can’t wait to go back to the PNW with my family.

Also in Seattle I think you should try Salumi sandwich shop because they were closed for vacation when I went out there :frowning:

And Apizza Schols in Portland is a good pizza place. Have a great time enjoy the legal smoking lol.

2 Likes

Salumi is my favourite!! The porchetta is crazy! Last time I had to go twice

1 Like

I have lived here my whole life. I was in FL 2001-2008. Portland Zoo Seattle has a meca of Art, Music go downtown Micro brewery heaven PNW. Sea Lion Caves Oregon aquarium. So So Much try looking up Apps for Hot spots in PNW. Seattle is my favorite city on the planet. If you like to party with live music nothing beats downtown Seattle. You can end up in some seedy dark bar that sells cheap beer 1.00 pint with 10 people in it. 9pm a band shows up under the name like “Dogfart” but its really Pearl Jam. They do this awesome shit in Seattle!!! The Dispensaries are the size of Toy’s are Us that’s a slight exaggeration, but really. Five Star Cannabis is f**kin Homegrown here.

4 Likes

Apizza Schols is hands down the best pizza I have ever eaten. All handmade. It’s been a while since I was there, but they used to make 120 pies a night, that’s it. There may be a line to get in when you arrive, possibly out the door. Yes, it’s that good.

Thank you to @JerseyGrower for mentioning Apizza Schols. Fuck I love their pizza!

I also love the PNW and have my entire life. I owned 40 acres in SW Washington until a few years ago, when I gave it to my son. That’s why I bought it, was to have some legacy for the kid. 20 acres of woods, 20 of pasture, year round creek and pond, 100 year old apple orchard (that continues to produce killer fruit!), no public road frontage. I fuckin’ love it!

Here’s a couple of pics -

3 Likes

I’ve never been there in the summer but the cascades are beautiful. Mt Bachelor, Mt. Baker, Snoqualmie, Chrystal Mountain, all amazing mountains.

I live in Eugene/Springfield, been here since 1984. Oregon since 1976. Lived in FL 01-08. Willamette Valley is a beautiful place to live. An hour from the mountains and an hour from the Oregon coast. So many things to do. Triangle rock slides, Cougar hot springs, fishing off the hook, skiing and mountain climbing. Winery’s, Micro brew houses. So much to do here as far as adventures. PNW ROCKS :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: Our cannabis is :100: :fire: