Heading to Seattle-Looking for great beans

Heading out there soon, would really like to try the best the NW has to offer and bring it home here. Best shops to get seeds? Would like regular seeds, unless something great is only available in feminized. Any strain suggestions? Thank you

1 Like

Good luck, safe travels.

2 Likes

Its been a few months since I checked, but no one sells retail seeds in Wa state. The law is new, and the one grower I talked to said no one was willing to chance trying to sell seeds until things settled down a bit. Even finding clones is hard to do if you want something other than meeting someone in the back of a Walmart parking lot.

I suspect you will need to find another OG member to get together with, but I have no idea who. I dont have any Im willing to give up. Actually, now that I think on it, I dont have any NW seeds anyway. All mine came from other states or countries :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bummer ok, I was misinformed🤔

It wont hurt to ask around at some dispensaries. Its technically legal, so maybe someone has started doing it since I last checked.

the rec shop “have a heart” will be able to point you in the right direction but they likely have them right there in the store

1 Like