Back to Vancouver

I’ve decided to return to Vancouver for my first time since leaving a decade ago.
Any west coasters here?
Has much changed? I’m looking forward to seeing the cannabis community and hopefully how much it’s grown.
Oh, and food… I can’t wait to eat!

7 Likes

this article talks about 50+ cannabis shops, sounds cool!

2 Likes

vancouver washington or BC? the cannabis community thrives there… housings expensive though! amazing place for those with yellow fever

3 Likes

I was actually just looking at flights and places to stay the other night and some of the Airbnb prices are quite expensive especially downtown but I’m also limited as I’ll have my dog with me. Food/nature /elite clones is my purpose for heading back.

2 Likes

@dgtxxx . Are you a t.o. Guy?
The jays are killing me!
I’m lucky that I don’t have to stay in a hotel. I’ll be couch surfing the whole time.
Maybe I can help you out while I’m there
Feel free to pm me

2 Likes

@legalcanada
I’m Heading back to BC
Looking forward to going home for a bit.
Can’t wait to taste what’s going on there for the first time in a decade.

1 Like

I was born and raised in Toronto area, Edmonton now

Yeah the Jay’s are really kicking the shitcan this year and last year, it seems to have all stemmed from when they got rid of Anthopoulos. Maybe in another few years Toronto will finally have a winning team won’t be hockey though I can assure you that.

When were you looking at traveling up to Vancouver

3 Likes

I’ll be spending Canada day there!
Hope to hit the island for a day or two but at least a week will be spent in Van

3 Likes

@Westcoast Being from T.O you kinda gotta support local teams but they all suck… haha

2 Likes

What clones are you looking for?

2 Likes

I’m all packed and ready to go!
If there was specific cuts youre looking for let me know.
I hope to find 4 different girls to send back for my new tent.
Plan is to veg at a friends and Make good use of the 4 plants I’m allowed come October

2 Likes

that would be awesome , you have any cuts your looking for in particular ?

1 Like

Safe travels and have fun in Vansterdam, W-C. :+1:
Let us know how the clone shopping goes. Remind your friend to quarantine them and maybe even nuke them with some pesticide to be safe.

2 Likes

For starters I’m bringing back a juicy fruit cutting from the same mom that I was getting from a decade ago.
I’ll be sure to hit it with something before I get it here. I’d hate to start a new tent off with bugs, or worse, bring them into my friends garden.
As for the other 3, thats anyone’s guess. I’ll be doing some serious taste testing before I make any decisions.
I’m a flavour first kind of guy!

3 Likes

Sorry all for the late reply, chucked the technology for a few days to get myself back to ME.

As for clones that I know are available in BC that I’d like to get my hands on:
Super Silver Haze
Dj Short Blueberry
SAGE
Green crack
Roadkill skunk
UBC chemo
New York City Diesel
UK cheese
GG#4
Tuna Kush
Purple Urkle
Jean Guy
Chemdawg 91’
Island sweet skunk
God bud
Sweet Tooth#4
C99 pre 05’
Girl Scout cookies
Pine Tar Kush
Tom Ford

1 Like

So how was your trip sir? Did you have any luck finding a variety of genetics?

I’m not going to make it all way to Van, but I’ll be spending a week in the Okanogan Vally which I’m stoked for as it is peach and cherry season! Will definitely be checking out a few dispensarys as well, see what their offering for cuttings.

Pretty amazing!
Thanks for asking.
I liked it so much I’m banging my head trying to decide if I want to move back. Toronto is really going to shit.
I really liked the hillside pharms guys. Their product is at different dispensaries in town. I mailed home a dozen flavors.
Gastown fire was really good but way too overpriced. You pay $30 extra to get it in a tuna can.
Pm me and I’ll give you more details on the places I went and things I tried.
It was amazing seeing my old friends and even more amazing that some of our moms are still around.
The Afghan bullrider and juicy fruit are 2 I’m having sent here for October.
I met people who say they have some of the hard to find cuts but they weren’t as willing to hook me up as I hoped.
The prices were outrageous

2 Likes