Paintedfire studio đŸ”„ 🖌

It depends what you want. If you want some more offensive smells go with the GuavaHP x C99. If you want possible sweet candy type smells go with the Doc Holiday x C99 :thumbsup:

13 Likes

This is so beautiful.

4 Likes

Man that rocket on the right looks like it’s growing right into the fan at that angle.

4 Likes

I pulled a couple of big leaves of the Doc Holiday yesterday to use for canagars, they had the sweet bubble gum smell, quite a strong smell at that, I was pleasantly surprised.

It’s starting to stretch now, grew about 2 inches last night. Fun times ahead lol.

14 Likes

whoa that’s so cool! do you hand roll them or do you have one of those little cigar molds? I’ve always wanted to try that.

5 Likes

I haven’t made any yet, Explorer’s farther makes the moulds with a 3d printer, and I have ordered one from him for Christmas, just getting prepared, as the DH has some lovely big leaves on it.

There is a thread here on how to do it.

10 Likes

if u oddsquad then u oddsquad :metal:

5 Likes

How odd. Not a bad tune though haha

2 Likes

Oddsquad is dope especially the albino dude

2 Likes

Hell ya snowman is tight!

3 Likes

Oh yeah!

7 Likes

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAH! :joy: :laughing:

6 Likes

Wow! Very, very well done!
:fireworks: :boom: :high_brightness:
:sparkle: :eight_spoked_asterisk:
:sparkles:

3 Likes

Day 49 - Mendo Purps x Wookie

What do you say too much K or not enough Ca? those burnt serrated edges. Which one is it?

OGKB x OMG

Big Nose Kate bonus shot - smelling fucking amazing!

31 Likes

Whatever it is it didn’t stop the frost nice looking buds painted fire

5 Likes

Nothing to see here and certainly 20 fucking asswipe characters and a complete GD sentence, fucking grammer police!!!

6 Likes

Thanks Jet lmfao I wonder how many times “20 characters” has been plastered all over this forum. most pointless rule ever. :laughing:

9 Likes

haha thanks ShiskaberrySavior :pray: Assuming I can get her to reveg I want to do even better on the next run with her. And if they don’t reveg bet your best dollar that I’m buying a pack or two of this on release. :grin:

8 Likes

I’m starting to notice a few flyers every time I water so I made some home made vectobac. My store doesn’t sell it any more so I blended up some mosquito dunks and filtered out the chunks after it sat overnight. The sediment at the bottom looks exactly like vectobac and it smells even worse!

14 Likes

with the vectobac 3 applications 72 hours apart watered into the medium and they are eradicated for good until you bring in some new medium.

9 Likes