Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

Always a pleasure bud. I’m not growing my pack until everything is cleaned and ready for some new stuff. Looking great.:blush:

4 Likes

I received a blessing in the mail yesterday from Paintedfire Studios. The generousity is overwhelming and I got the beautiful Guava Cindy that made me fall in love with your work and this thread in the first place. I keep staring at them asking myself “maybe I can pop them today”?
Lol she is next up. Thank you PFS.

10 Likes

My pleasure @Bigbean Happy growing!

4 Likes

Everything is going great in the 4x8 cck tent.

27 Likes

Beautiful dude. Do you have a screen in there? Great canopy shape.

3 Likes

Thanks @beacher no screen this time. She didn’t need any added support on the seed run so I’m chancing it now with the clones. She seems strong :muscle:

5 Likes

That’s a nice looking set up. :fire:

5 Likes

Is that a new room? Looks awesome.

5 Likes

Thanks bros. Same 4x8 tent just a strange angle photo

6 Likes

Okay ya I see it haha usually the shot is from the outside door way angle.

4 Likes

Defoliated today.

Guava Hashplant 1 x C99 in the front and CCK in the back. One of the CCK is being tested with greenleaf nutrients line.

18 Likes

Beautiful plants. I just put my g99s under the screen, should be flipping them in a few days. They’re such easy happy plants.

Is this your first time using mega crop? What levels are you using it at and how do you like it?

4 Likes

You got those 8 to fit in there perfectly. You know your setup well. Have you grown that strain out before?
Ladies are a picture of perfection

4 Likes

Those really are easy to please eh? That’s great news. I’ve had a few peeps tell me that so far yay! Both parents were not finnicky at all.

Yep this is my first time with the megacrop. I figured I’d test it out on a single clone before diving head first into it haha. I got their whole lineup they offer in Canada. Mega, CalMag Pro, Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. So far so good.

For late veg I fed recommended dose on Mega, Calmag and Sweet. She was really happy with this. On day 14 I cut the main part in half and added bud explosion to 1.5 grams per gallon. a. because I usually do this with my normal feed and b. because Mega is high in N to begin with. Plus Calmag Pro is high in N. I think next time I will go half str on the Calmag and only 1 gram BE to start and possibly add epsom. It’s a shame I bought a years worth of the V2 just before V3 is slated for release. V3 as a 2 part seems much easier to fine tune.

In general the plant health is great on the test plant. Deep green color and nothing alarming, maybe some minor burnt tips as usual. However, I am observing something very funky on the test plant but I’m not sure if it’s from the really high amount of N,K or from being too close to the HPS or a combination of these maybe. Other nugs that were not as close to the light don’t look quite as severe like this but they are exhibiting some of that characteristic. This is very interesting to me. It’s not how this cut normally expresses. I’ll try to get better pics after dinner

12 Likes

thanks dude. Yeah I grew 2 packs of this strain over the years spread out between 3 different grows. This is fortunately one of the last 2 ladies I found and the best one! I harvested her in March this year and re-veg’d her and took clones and am now flowering this particular cut for the 2nd time. woohoo!

She’s a real winner. Killer terps, great potency, easy to grow, amazing bag appeal and best of all she don’t need any netting or staking… at least she didn’t from seed. She also takes pollen like a champ. I f2’d her. Here’s what she looked like from seed.

and the dried nugs were to die for. :sunglasses:

28 Likes

Ya they’re super easy vigorous plants. Good to hear you’re enjoying the mega crop so far, tbh that nug looks totally fine to me but I’m pretty casual about that kinda stuff lol.

I bought like a lifetime supply of v2 so I guess I’ll have to figure it out. So far I’ve found that ‘extended veg’ strength from their feed chart is great for pretty much all my veg plants. I used their chart for flowering last time and it was definitely too much for them. I think I’ll stick with the veg strength (~1000ppm) for bud then bring it down at week 3 or so and boost PK with koolbloom or something. I also hit em with calmag here and there during bloom.

Also I noticed that MC tends to build up salts so the occasional flush is definitely a good idea.

4 Likes

Very nice, chunky buds. Great bag appeal. Almost a shame to set it on fire. ALMOST lol

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll keep an eye on the runoff. Actually haven’t checked it for a while.

2 Likes

Ya keep an eye on it for sure, mine was at like 5000ppm when I checked it late into flower …oops lol

3 Likes

Ya very much so. One bend and they take right off.

I’m going to transplant these to 5 gallon and make them massive before I switch to flower :grin::grin::v:

10 Likes