Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

Can’t wait to pop more beans!

16 Likes

CLEAN N MEAN!!!
20 fucking characters

3 Likes

I’m loving your set up. It’s super clean and those plants look sexy.

4 Likes

@paintedfire420 I could be mistaken but did you clean out a closet to set up another room ? If so awesome. Where did you throw the mop and extra towels though? :joy::v:

4 Likes

I guess I shouldn’t invite him to see my grow tent … :grin:

10 Likes

Pest traps down there on the bottom???

4 Likes

haha it’s a spare bedroom closet so no worries there. My wife puts up with lots of my grow shennanigans but there’s no way she’d let me clear out the linen closet. :laughing:

That’s where I grow my males and do the pollination.

yessir!

9 Likes

Very nice, clean and organized. As well as beautiful plants

6 Likes

Not a whole lot to show. I cleaned up the bottoms somewhat. I’ll take more off on day 21 when I do a proper defoliation.

19 Likes

Loving the perfectly even canopy. Just a picture of beauty in that tent. Luscious and vibrant. Ty for sharing

5 Likes

Thanks HaRdRoC! :pray: I put in a ton of extra work on this one. I even “charged” the coco haha… never done that before. I’ve never done a nice even mono canopy like that before either.

6 Likes

Agree with the others, GREAT setup for a nice finish! I DID notice fresh C in the pots!!!

3 Likes

Man your growing is inspirational!! I totally love your style!!!

3 Likes

Thanks Bros! 20202020202020202020

6 Likes

:smoking:

seeing all those fans reminds me of talking into a fan & sticking things in them when i was a kid. makes me wanna do it now… :smile:

:speaking_head: :robot:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s worlds away from my place atm… heh. Very nice!

I just bought my place and have a lot to do, so it’ll be chaos for a while. I always love seeing a room set up with what looks like the way I would like it, too. The plants are digging it, that’s for sure. peace

3 Likes

I’ve been reading this thread from the beginning and some of your other threads and I love seeing the progression of your grows from new to pro. I’m learning a lot man thanks

7 Likes

@cannabissequoia lol just seen this it’s perfect for what you said.

:joy:

Thanks for the kind words @GMan @Bigbean

7 Likes

Gorgeous bro. I’m gonna have to see is when you have the time you can help me with some tips for training my plants. That HID is gonna rock that BNK. You got an eye hortilux bulb in that thing? You have some off the healthiest and most uniform canopies ive ever seen. Beautiful. Have a good one brother.
-J

5 Likes

Thanks Baltimore. Hit me up anytime in DM I’d be glad to give you any tips or advice.

3 Likes