Paintedfire studio šŸ”„ šŸ–Œ

Nope didnā€™t do anything.

7 Likes

Gee, wonder why??? 20 characters wonder too!!!

4 Likes

31 Likes

Does not look much better than THAT!!! Awesome work Diddy!!!

4 Likes

Is that 8" ducting youā€™re running?

3 Likes

thanks Jet

Yep 8" I believe.

5 Likes

You sold on those rapid LEDs?

3 Likes

Oh hell ya they are great. They grow awesome flowers thatā€™s for sure. And very efficient in the summertime reducing need for AC.

ā€¦ but efficiency goes out the window for me in winter. Been having to run the dehu and a space heater 24/7 to keep the temps UP in my basement. Power bill was not happy last month. Plants are happy though :slight_smile: so I canā€™t complain all that much.

12 Likes

How long did you veg that plant w the arm size buds?

3 Likes

The seeds broke ground on 09/25 and I put them into flower on 10/27 so 32 days.

Here they were on the day after I put them into 12/12 for comparison :smiley: THEY BLEW UP lol

23 Likes

Too cold? It sucks I have the same problem.

I bet a thousand watter makes as much heat as a space heaterā€¦

4 Likes

Definitely. I feel stupid sometimes running it hahaha but whadyado?

4 Likes

You add another light lol

4 Likes

It just wouldnā€™t work. I donā€™t have the space in that corner of the basement where the only remaining power outlet is available. And even if I did that means more fans, extractor, carbon filter, pots etc. :money_mouth: I canā€™t afford it.

I wish I could make that all work

7 Likes

My Gavita 750 DE HPS warms the room 8 degreeā€™s when it is on, falls 8 degreeā€™s in minutes when light goes off.

4 Likes

@paintedfire420

Iā€™m too hot. Ive been dragging ass on switching to LED. I need to just pull the trigger.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply @paintedfire420. Now that ive decided Iā€™m popping your gear next, help me decide between the guava hashplant of doc Holliday. Gun to your head, 2 second decision which one do you choose.

By the way, I was asking @Mongobongo about that pic in post 777 where he mentions rock hard arm sized buds and says thatā€™s reserved for the dhxC99. Mongo- what was that veg time?

4 Likes

Damn! looking back 13 weeks from sprouting :joy::joy::joy: now I did have a bug issue that held them up for 3/4 weeks.

6 Likes

It depends what you want. If you want some more offensive smells go with the GuavaHP x C99. If you want possible sweet candy type smells go with the Doc Holiday x C99 :thumbsup:

13 Likes

This is so beautiful.

4 Likes