Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

Heck ya Shadey that’s awesome I’m so glad you are enjoying it. That you so much for the Michelin 5 star award :grin:

The one plant I got in the Doc Holiday x C99 is just out of this world flavor. I hope you guys find something like that in yours.

12 Likes

Damn it’s so nice to see these Mendo Wookie testers done right. I ran them last year but it was a weak effort on my part. Had too many plants in little 2 gallon pots running 12/12 from seed. They were just kind of meh. I was surprised because the wookie usually brings some fire. But these were just kind of bland. I also ran Apollo11 x wookie at the same time. They were much better all around. They made it to market, Endor Score I think. I guess Bodhi still wasn’t ready to commit on the mendo wooks.

You grow how I want to grow when I “grow up”. You’re an inspiration to many here I’m sure.

12 Likes

That’s funny I was thinking that chunk looked pretty white so fits.

I am guilty on both sides. Changed mine and have a hard time recognizing others. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Some kick-ass synesthesia there.

3 Likes

I don’t know what that means but it sounds cool :sunglasses: :laughing:

5 Likes

I had to Google for the spelling. This was up in the next window:

Synesthesia is a condition in which one sense (for example, hearing) is simultaneously perceived as if by one or more additional senses such as sight. Another form of synesthesia joins objects such as letters, shapes, numbers or people’s names with a sensory perception such as smell, color or flavor.

6 Likes

Very cool @AllOra I did not know that was a thing. Thanks for sharing that. Taught me something today :slight_smile:

… and it’s 11:55pm :laughing:

5 Likes

those 2 tall ogkb x omg again

23 Likes

Look at that donkey on the far right

10 Likes

right?

They started off so spindly haha look at em go now! She definitely wasn’t the frontrunner at the start.

I’m sitting here imagining 8 of those bad girls and 3 layers of trellis a couple runs from now :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

10 Likes

A pic of the DHXC99 44 inches tall from the top of the pot this morning at the end of week 1 of flower and nearly 3 ft across the top, what do you recon painted, 6-7 ft tall at finish?

18 Likes

yikes! Yup I would expect at least 6 ft :scream: I hope you got some high ceilings or lots of rope to bondage her lol

Very nice :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Good lawd sir, you better start digging the floor out, get you some more room lol

6 Likes

:sweat: I have 8 ft ceilings and lots of rope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Sounds like you’re ready to rock and roll! :metal: :grin:

3 Likes

peep game

9 Likes

Spitting fire on wax

1 Like
6 Likes

Seems like my notifications are working again. At least more than previously. :thumbsup:

14 Likes

Did you dump your browser cache?

2 Likes