Pakistani Chitral Kush Repro project

I needed males for another project, so I dug through my seeds and decided PCK would be ideal.

Since I’m popping the whole pack, I thought I’d do a repro. I’m putting them in pods in a Tupperware container on the tent right now. I’ll be growing them out in 1/2 liter pots, probably.

60 Likes

There was a co-op reproduction done on these just last year if you are interested in taking a look. Seeds were distributed through the co-op. Best of luck with your run. Here is a link to that run if you are interested.

14 Likes

I put the seeds in pods, put the pods in this container. I put a box of matches in there to keep the pods upright.

The container is on top of the tent where it can stay warm. That’s a great place for sprouting.

20 Likes

@rasterman Looking forward to seeing your progress. Have a great day. :sunglasses: I’ve got some PCK seeds I’ll send yah if something goes wrong.

6 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear - I’m looking forward to it! I haven’t grown a pure Indica in almost three years and loved the morphology when I did.

5 Likes

Watching. These should be really nice. It will be cool to see how similar the phenos are in comparison to the previous run and to potentially have access to some added genetic diversity from this separate population of seeds.

8 Likes

Thanks Doug - it’s a good read! My seeds were sourced from the same place too.

8 Likes

Yeah, I saw that. Looking forward to watching your grow, it’s a really cool, strain. Hope they grow well for you bud. :v:

6 Likes

I’m sure I’ll be able to make some of the seeds available, though in small containers I don’t know how many I’ll get.

8 Likes

cant go wrong with this one, i missed the other so ill pull up a chair, enjoy the show.

5 Likes

I am hoping to get seeds of this strain one day?
Looks awesome, and many folks talk about it as well. I hope you have a good run, and I will be watching along with you!
:peace_symbol::lobster:

1 Like

Stay tuned then! I’ll share - how much depends on how many seeds I can make.

9 Likes

Best of luck on this run. If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the other project that these will fit into?

1 Like

Ok @rasterman i will keep my fingers crossed. Thanks so much.
:peace_symbol::lobster:

1 Like

I’m going to try to make regular seeds from the Scorpion Candy clone.

6 Likes

I am going to hunt through a bunch of those next summer. I will be fun to see a little preview. Have fun and good luck!

2 Likes

If you would like to grow it sooner than later I can send you a few.

4 Likes

Sure I would like that. I am going to PM you now! :grin::smiley::grin:

2 Likes

I have 100% germination. :100:

18 Likes

Looking good! I’m gonna pull up a chair and watch this go down. Curious if I’ll see any similarities with my Balochistan that I’m running.

5 Likes