Pakistani Chitral Kush Repro project

All systems go I’ll get comfy an see how this pans out
Nice grow rastaman

Regards terpzin

1 Like

Looks like day 21 from seed. Not much to report or show. They’re all doing well. But this one has odd variegation on the leaves. The leaves came out that way.

It would be cool to find out that variegation is linked to some awesome property like potency or something.

10 Likes

Excited to see where this goes! I just popped some PCK x Bubba from CSI/Pirates and am now invested in this

4 Likes

I just put some of CSI’s PCK #37 x Purple Urkle into a wet paper towel so I’m invested now too!

4 Likes

I haven’t forgotten about this thread. I’ll line them all up this weekend and take pictures. I’ve got one runt but the rest are doing well.

The palomino pheno is curious. Wait until you see it. Bright patches of yellow paint on her leaves. Maybe an adaptation to growing under rigged-up car taillights and the like? Does the plant world expect a Waterworld scenario? :rofl:

6 Likes

Here’s the promised picture:

I’m not sure what happened to the stunter, but I am sure it’s my fault. I reuse soil a lot so that had something to do with it. So I up-potted it this afternoon and I’m sure it’ll take off pretty quickly.

They’re currently at about 4.5. weeks.

They’re all different sizes because my veg room is overflowing and some areas get better light quality than others.

9 Likes

I hope you get a lot of seeds from these.

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ll get way more than I need, even if I leave them in one gallon pots. I’m doing this run mainly because I need male pollen for another project. :rofl: Unless PCK lives up to all the hype. Then I’ll probably grow more.

5 Likes

Maybe a cross, Tiger Kush?

2 Likes

I could get behind that. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Could shorten the Black Tiger finishing time? Wishing you every success for this run mate💚

2 Likes

Here they are today. Note that the stunter is starting to grow…

9 Likes

Here we are about six weeks in. They’re not really big enough to flip but I’ve got almost a year worth of moms in veg that need to be flowered but everything is too small. But the line’s got to keep moving! :truck:

11 Likes

You can also sow bean plants along with your cannabis, they add nitrogen!

Thank you very much for doing this repro! Following!

5 Likes

There’s hype? All I ever see is people bashing it haha

5 Likes

I think it has a cool name. :rofl:

4 Likes

I have a bag full of lentils I was throwing on everything. They just wanted to grow tall and skinny but for some reason were never happy. I’m going to move onto other beans but I’m trying to source them on the cheap. :rofl:

3 Likes

“Kidney beans fix nitrogen and add nutrients that improve the soil, benefitting the plants that are growing beside them. Beans are great for heavy nitrogen users.”

Just simple kidney beans are great!
You can do a repro on them too! :smile:

BTW, I got so excited about Chitral Kush that I ordered a pack from Kwikseeds, I like that they’re reporting CBD, CBG, THCV and “a distinctively warm, centred, and ‘luminous’ high”. :smile:

I’ll reproduce them too.

We can trade and cross each other’s seeds for the sake of genetic diversity. :smile:

11 Likes

The plants are unbelievably healthy and perfect for indoors so far. That alone says a lot for them. I didn’t take clones, so now I’m hoping this one isn’t special. Everything that grows out of that quadrant is yellow.

17 Likes

Three days on 12s and they’re really responding to the CMH! It’s too early for stretch but these ladies don’t seem to realize that.

Edit: Now that I see how fast they’re growing I’m hoping for a metric shitload of seeds. :rofl:

12 Likes