Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Shit he does make art.
Have you seen those mainlines!? :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh yes @Terpsnpurps !
I just looked back.
:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Lol… I bet he could actually shape plants to look like say… a cat or dog… or shit like that :laughing: @MoBilly

3 Likes

12 ft dragon shaped pot plant in your back yard

2 Likes

Sativa topiary!!!
I’d give a dollar and a quarter to see that dragon!
LOL!

3 Likes

Greetings Paps,
Dontcha just love training cannabis? Laying the groundwork for a perfecto manifold, and maybe pulling it off, for a mondo yield is so damned satisfying.

I have been so occupied with other types of growing that I haven’t had the opportunity for awhile. But Feminized Frankenstein seeds are already sprouting and those little monsters should be a joy to train!

When I grew the Frankie clones from JP their growth pattern was so bizarre I just gave up and let Frankie be Frankie. Lol These S1 seeds will reveal what “Frankenstein’s Daughter” actually looks like.

You heard it here first!

Smoke it like a Grower Brothers & Sisters,
-Grouchy
PS, here’s my version of @BU2B’s Pound Per Plant training method.

4 Likes

Hay @GrouchyOldMan yeah we follow the same mainline guru !!! And there’s an other grower on IG called Lightaddict I believe he sold a book on it he ( one I didn’t buy) called fluxing technique ( he changed the name )

This method is great and forcing me to keep up on pruning and trimming regularly to achieve the best the plant can offer

It’s also great to keep mass down which helps to keep relative humidity down

A few things I do differently
1 - allow plant to get to 7 nodes before topping at the third or fourth node ( this allows the stem to fatten up to support the amount of large buds

Also I use these wires to hold branches down I don’t tie them thes simply holds them extra handling

If you enlarge this pic you’ll see how they are used
I just bent this one she’s not mainlined

Thank for sharing my brother

Paps
Edit for spelling and to explain better

12 Likes

Calling it an early one tonight ( after a smoke session)
Got to get up early for a procedure in the am

I most likely won’t be around till mid day tomorrow ?

Should be all good :+1: that’s why we take these stupid things to make sure lol

Smoke em if you got em

Paps

8 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no such thing as ‘Frankenstein’s Daughter’ You can’t do a seed run on Frankenstein and then call it something else just because! What you have is Frankenstein S1 seeds, plain and simple. To be able to name it something else requires you putting something else into the equation.

Sorry for jumping in here @Papalag

4 Likes

Ok all

good morning OG

7 Likes

Morning paps : )

2 Likes

What a difference 7 days make

The plants that are in the 2 gallon fabric bags are looking great considering how much trouble they gave me for the past couple of weeks.
All are jumping into flower and showing beautiful bug formation at only 7 days
Picks 9 day from flip
Strawberry razzmatazz @santero

Frankie

Amnesia

Port wine cheese

Sour Mac kids

Octopots
Amnesia

Strawberry razzmatazz she’s a beast lol

Port wine cheese

Sour mac kids

Panorama

16 Likes

Love the @Meesh style for the trellis :heart_eyes:, that’s a weed Disneyland, lot of trim jail ahead … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Frankie in Octopots 32 days in flower

20 Likes

Beautiful plant Paps!
Mine went nine full weeks in flower and those buds just kept on stacking. Couple days ago I trimmed and jarred 6+ quart jars of sugary buds from my Octo/Jacks/Frankie. I also have a potent batch of tincture brewing from the trim. That outta be interesting.

5 Likes

Frankie looks great
Good work old man
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

She’s looks better then she’s been

only a few weeks to go

3 Likes

Very sticky and has a fruity smell can’t place it

2 Likes

Frankie is a looker! Love it. :green_heart:

Plants look great @Papalag !!