Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Very complex smells and taste on the Frankie; mine’s only been hanging for a week as well, so it might not be fully cured yet either, but I took off some of the larf from the lower branches and left it out separately to dry. Before it dried I was getting a very spicy smell with a hint of sweetness, kind of like spicy mustard. Everyone says there’s different terps for organic vs synthetic nutes though, so that might be why. Every time I smoke it, my cheeks start to get hot for some odd reason. Dunno why, but it’s a nice mellow high where I have enough energy to do whatever, but don’t feel the need to like with the racy OSA3 that I must’ve picked too early at 13 weeks. :roll_eyes: Sativas…

It’s definitely strong enough, as far as that goes. I’ve taken two hits off this bowl and would be good to go without more, though it’s not an overwhelming high where I couldn’t smoke more… just in the Goldilocks zone, so why try to incapacitate myself?

Oh, btw, if you want F1s of that Papa’s Punch I still have some and wouldn’t mind giving them back to you next time. I feel like you’re probably more motivated to work with them than I am. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks bro
we’ll definitely plan a trip to the diner !

3 Likes

Glad your enjoying them . Good reports
I enjoy seeing them :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Papalag for supporting @santero with your seeds, enabling both of us to give to a great cause. You Rock!

It’s not my birthday… these made me feel like it is. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Happy they got there safely

4 Likes

Sounds like your gonna have a New Years Octo-Garden party. :sunglasses:

I’m collecting pictures from your:

As this was BOG’s last post on OverGrow just 72 hours before he passed in 2020, I want to make it a tribute video to BOG and to you for all your kindness and OG nature, to be released December 17th 2022 in the:

As the Octo-possie leader, I’m asking for your permission to make the video and post it.
Have a Great Weekend. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

No problem my friend please be my quest

Have fun I’d love your work

Paps

5 Likes

Frankie in the Octopot
day 41 , 6 weeks tomorrow
Not as happy about how she looks at all
The ones in the 2 gallon fabric bags look much better there flowering only 18 days
I believe she went crazy on me at week 3& 4 in flower !
Lowered nitrogen like normal but she’s a nitrogen hog also major ph swing in the reservoir seem she also ph fussy lol . which caused a crap :poop: load of problems tried to fix during week 4 ( **big mistake!!! ** )
All my fault
Now week 6
She is building and new growth looks better
Feeding 1/1/3 with a boost of 15/0/0 and liquid kelp
And a trace minerals boost on the week 5.5

I’m not going to try to fix her from this point on , she should be done week 8 or 9 I believe !

I will give her another go next round in the Octopot now that I see how she is
Actually mom is healthy and small should be ready for next run

Octopot Frankie

2 gal Frankie # A

#C

#B

19 Likes

Sour Mac kids Octopot 18 days in flower
8 beautiful colas on this one

Fab bag

17 Likes

Port wine cheese Octopot

Lots and lots of bud sights on this one
Also the fattest buds at this stage

Fab bag

17 Likes

The beast the monster in the room (Wrestling announcer voice my ode to mean Gene )
Hay San when will she stop stretching
@santero ’s strawberry razzmatazz, She’s huge she’s a Monster can’t wait for this one

Fab bag #A

#B

19 Likes

Usc amnesia

Fabric bag

She’s a beautiful plant no issues at all growing

22 Likes

out of likes so

DAMN NICE garden bro…but poor Frankie, you dropped the ball on her. I KNOW how that goes :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I agree great looking garden . Every time I see a picture of port wine cheese it calls my name to get some started .

4 Likes

it is very good, very strong, i loved it.

4 Likes

Yeah mad as F over her but the 3 in fabric bags are doing just fine

2 Likes

I saved a mom read too many good things about her

no more seed

5 Likes

don’t let her overpower your room. keep breaking the necks
of the shoots that grow too tall, bro … she can take it and the
buds above the bend will grow bigger :wink: stretch stops at 3-4w.
she inherited that trait from the thai-genetics in there.

12 Likes

Took your advice and bent a few tops they responded nicely

Then amnesia did not like it the stem is very hollow and seems walls are thin had to tape it together I believe she will hold

Strawberry razzmatazz wow can she drink :beer: it seems I just filled the reservoir ( I did she drank 5 gallons in 4 days lol ) :exploding_head::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Top off the rest of the Octopots mix of jacks
10/30/20 plus some kelp liquid and Epson salts and a booster of 0/50/30
Total ppm 760 ph 6.54 to lazy to adjust down I like 6.2

In looking at Frankie I should have taken Johnny pot seed advice she’s a nitrogen hog
I see she’s craving it look closely you’ll see the signs

12 Likes

Razzmatazz, lol

So Frankie likes food huh, a fat girl eh?
Evening Pops’!!!

5 Likes