Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Damn, bunch of old geezers in here :older_man::older_man::older_man::older_woman::older_woman::older_woman: I was born in 90 :stuck_out_tongue:

Sucks about the thrips hopefully you can get them under control soon.

6 Likes

Lol that’s seasoned grower to you @neogitus hahaha

4 Likes

Just a wee babe. I turn 53 in a few months. :grin:

My Octopots have been empty for 6 months but I filled a pair with soil yesterday to run a couple of autos. I’m running low on CannaCheese which is my go-to medicine when I’m sore (1:1THC:CBD), and will give Black Cream a try for the first time.

7 Likes

Fine Wine Baby, Fine Wine :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yeah, what she said…

2 Likes

Hay @Jetdro I tried your down the hole turbo method of transplanting let’s see how fast the roots take to hit the reservoir

5 Likes

You water the plant to run off in the Dixie or small pot, put Holy cup in octo, 1/2 gallon down the pipe, then plant.

Now done it 4 times, average time to see vertical growth is like 6 days!

4 Likes

Mmmm …this looks fun

Can I take a seat?

Yep. Used it with good results on this cycle.

2 Likes

I ran a bit more then a 1/2 gallon down the hole but so far so good

I’ll check on her tomorrow

4 Likes

They will most likely die then… :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

I just did it as well. Its been 4 days and Im seeing growth this morning. :open_mouth:
Correction - 5 days

3 Likes

Dude, she’s a vigorous grower and a heavy feeder! She’s looking very happy, just like her sisters here :slight_smile: And she roots cuttings kinda easy as a bonus!

I am SOO looking forward to November when mine will wrap up. @JohnnyPotseed says 70 days flower time, so, I’ll take his lead…

3 Likes

I figured about that time 70 days is no worries at all

So far I believe I defeated the thrips
But I haven’t look this morning

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

god damn moving plans jacking up my grow. REALLY didnt wanna bring the GDP and BB inside, figureing I would be sold and out. And as it ends up they COULD have been left outside. GRRR… I haven’t seen anything here after a few JADAM sprays other than a few annoying houseflies…

2 Likes

Didn’t even think about that, I actually have two reasons to look forward to November now… one, the political hacks will stop their advertising and editorializing and I’ll stop feeling like every article I read is trolling for my vote, and two, Frankie! Here’s mine just transitioning into flower, looking a little crazy in a 10g pot but less so now that I’ve gotten her trained. The other one didn’t get trained in time and decapitated herself by growing too fast. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Looks like all three of us are at the same pace. Seeing as these all were started at the same time, from the same mom, I am looking forward to seeing the differences that arise because of the differences in our growing techniques. Gonna be interesting to watch for sure!

oh and I agree, double bonus for november is hopefully the politics die down a bit. At least the election / vote mongering will subside a little…

2 Likes

Ok y’all gotta go post a pic or two on my Hall thread! Beautiful examples!

2 Likes

Well they gave me a scare this morning

Some crispy leaves I think I over did it with the neem oil

3 Likes

Neem oil is way too iffy in my mind.

2 Likes