Lol that’ll teach him to leave people out @Jetdro … get em!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Lmao

Good one Papa

1 Like

Sorry

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face:

1 Like

Hmmmm! Come to think of it, my wife is always telling me to grow up.

5 Likes

Hahaha same…
She says I’m annoying :rofl:

4 Likes

My wife left me because I filled our pool with bubble bath and ruined the pump for about the third time that year

7 Likes

We go to a restaurant and get like ice tea. With a straw. I always rip an end of the paper straw cover, twist the other end and blow the straw paper at her. Michael!!! (You can always tell when she’s pissed) Grow Up!!!

3 Likes

That just blows me away all these years I thought you were a decade younger than me, you old man you ha ha. I think we lived in the best of times and no other music like that time. Seems to me, or maybe wishful thinking, people were a lot more laid back, except the establishment.

5 Likes

Yup just an ole man

4 Likes

Lol. Never thought I would be the young one at 51!!

4 Likes

Baby :baby: lol :joy:

Whatz up my brother

How’s my fellow Octo-Posse bro

4 Likes

We gonna take this place over with octo power

4 Likes

Damn, bunch of old geezers in here :older_man::older_man::older_man::older_woman::older_woman::older_woman: I was born in 90 :stuck_out_tongue:

Sucks about the thrips hopefully you can get them under control soon.

6 Likes

Lol that’s seasoned grower to you @neogitus hahaha

4 Likes

Just a wee babe. I turn 53 in a few months. :grin:

My Octopots have been empty for 6 months but I filled a pair with soil yesterday to run a couple of autos. I’m running low on CannaCheese which is my go-to medicine when I’m sore (1:1THC:CBD), and will give Black Cream a try for the first time.

7 Likes

Fine Wine Baby, Fine Wine :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yeah, what she said…

2 Likes

Hay @Jetdro I tried your down the hole turbo method of transplanting let’s see how fast the roots take to hit the reservoir

5 Likes

You water the plant to run off in the Dixie or small pot, put Holy cup in octo, 1/2 gallon down the pipe, then plant.

Now done it 4 times, average time to see vertical growth is like 6 days!

4 Likes