Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Hey @Papalag

Hey you saw my journal at other place

Should I copy it over here. Or just start where I’m at now??? One week into flip ?,

1 Like

Go ahead and copy and paste some key moments

1 Like

I like the top picture it has some sativa in it. I see the towers. That is some beautiful herb right there.

10 Likes

Yes that is a very beautiful plant. I had some a few years ago. Nice towers. I missed a male. I have plenty of seeds. Lol

That’s SAN’s NYC Sour.

She looks promising

And is sticky

3 Likes

She does more than look. She is on fire dude. I had a few more to rebel yell I decided to hold off on them. I have another pack of yours that I have not open yet. I’m looking forward to this one.

1 Like

Well I might as well post these here also

Oaxacana
Seeds from seeded mom

30 Likes

SOP ? Is that what it is ?

2 Likes

I believe they call it the string of pearls

Or I totally f’ed up lol

8 Likes

I know @Nagel420 loves wearing a “pearl necklace” from time to time.

5 Likes

been hearing a bit about these pearl pheno cultivars recently suppose to be some super mind altering amazing pot was just listening to the gooey breeder potcast episode saying he got some from bodhi at a cup and was some super stand out gives you a perspective pot doesn’t normally give makes you stand there and stare at your feet :joy:

8 Likes

I like that stare at your feet weed oh yeah

7 Likes

Crazy looking like super freak.

1 Like

No you did not.

2 Likes

Haha agreed … or just gazing at a wall with a goofy look on your face type weed… love that shit

3 Likes

Dude, don’t project your midget lovin’ fantasies on me! I said STRING OF PEARLS when we were talking. Do your research, they are a REALLY cool bioluminescent critter that scuba divers can see on night dives. Now I know when you heard that you got mistaken and wanted to book a trip instantly with thoughts of “1,000 pearl necklaces in the night” but its NOT the same thing!!

ROFL

I’d be curious on trimming that bud. looks. er. interesting!

6 Likes

lmao!!! Good line

2 Likes

That thing is freaking stupid, lol! Id run it down my insinkerator… :rofl:

2 Likes

That was funny. Sorry @Nagel420 .

1 Like