Freeze bud and everclear for 24 to 48 hr separately

Combine the 2 shake for about 3 minutes

Use coffee filters strain

Place back in freezer separately for 1 or 2 hrs

Repeat process

Done

I leave it in the freezer for a week so any sentiment may settle

If needed strain once more

I then boil off 25 to 50 % ( depending how lazy I am )
This method Eliminates a lot of the chlorophyll and green coloring if not all which ends up being a very harsh to the taste

I’ll use this to make Cana sugar

I learned this from our own @Gardenartus

Hopefully this helps someone

Paps

15 Likes

Cool! Thank for this Paps!

2 Likes

Looks great, yep that makes delicious sugar :slight_smile: I make my sugar now by dissolving cannabis oil in alcohol since I Have an overabundance of cannabis oil. Nice job.

6 Likes

As soooooon as I finish being bullheaded… (papalag gets it) I want to learn to make all these awesome products. @Gardenartus … we all thank you for your expertise in making these things correctly… so stoked to try making canna sugar… we are lucky to have such a teacher… so for that a round of applause for @Gardenartus :clap: :v:

4 Likes

Hey G long time no talk
Hope your world is well

5 Likes

So glad you stopped by

Hopefully I’m doing this right I figured I’d give it a go

Recently I went to a dispensary and got 2 to 1 cbd / thc candies I think I need more cbd in my life

I know that’s what you’ve been saying for years

It takes me a wile lol

Paps

8 Likes

What’s going on? Tell me. Now now!!! Lol no really I want to make some. I know what it is. Lol I need to make some. My buddy makes it. I know how just haven’t done it. Got some old stuff.

1 Like

Lmao ikr!!! Canna sugar!!! Damn what a world we live in!! Hahaha love it!!

1 Like

I need some. Lol. Pain day. Feel like I have been rolled. Lol. I just want to swim in it.

2 Likes

Paps I feel they are screwing us on cbd at dipensaries… it’s a theory I’ve seen also…that the lack of cbd is causing a huge difference in actual thc effects and longevity of effects. no scientific proof I don’t think on this… but I almost guarantee it has alot to do with it… before alot of strains seemed to have a much higher cbd ratio… once commercial industries came not so much… they want to separate it into cbd or thc strains… that sucks and that’s why I believe they are working to destroy the good product we used to know into a quick fizzling quick consumable product that can make more tax dollars and profit… what u guys think??

3 Likes

Just for you @Hemp cheer u up
: )

3 Likes

Damn bro I hope that gets better!!!

3 Likes

Loved that movie. Just worked to hard today. Lol

2 Likes

@Terpsnpurps young ones now are more supseptable to maarketing ie higher thc the cooler it seams but at a cost to cbd , it’s always about the money : ) it’s what drives everything , it’s a shame but everything goes round in circles the old strains will make a comback eventually : )

4 Likes

They already have in my heart!!! Lol love the old strains!! Things were lost over the hybridation is that a word?

2 Likes

In the main tent

Day 70 from flip
Feeding just water from now on

By the looks of the trichomes they need at least 10 days

Fading nicely changing colors every day

Photo dump
Holy angels SSDD bx

SAN’s NYC sour

Slayers repo of @eskobar ‘s chocolate rain

Trichomes shots all random

All those buds need supports they are so heavy wow
Not complaining at all

Paps

30 Likes

Wow at all the foxtailing on that NYC Diesel! It’s always interesting to me when it’s actually a trait and not a reaction to stress and usually the foxtails look thicker and uniform like that rather than thinner and all over. Everything is looking good as usual!

4 Likes