Blueberry
White Rhino
Hawaiian Snow
G13
Maui Wowie

crossed back with;
White Russian BX1
sour diesel BX1
3&1/2 years of intensive breeding, blood, sweat, & tears. All meticulously labeled & logged/tracked. growing out clones of all crosses, tossing the ‘nope’ ones that didn’t fit my criteria, and moving the ‘yes’ on up to the next level of crossing/growing

11 Likes

AWESOME, nice work sir! Sounds interesting. Had a friend do sorta the same thing, same time frame, he calls it Cloud Watcher, and it is superb…bet Frankie is too!!

default_grinning_respect|nullxnull

5 Likes

lol you’re close cuz
it was a 7 way then added Maui to make a total of 8
then I back crossed it with the SD and White Russian to strengthen those 2 in her.

5 Likes

Lots of work man, i am a beleive in putting in the WORK, get the RESULTS

3 Likes

I just couldn’t remember all that goodness my brother

I believe this run I’ll do a scrog net on her

She looks easy to train

3 Likes

She is very easy to train cuz, also a heavy eater with Nitrogen heavy. You can tie her down, top her, fim her, whatever you want or a combination of all 3 and then some more lol she loves it and will reward you in about 9 weeks with some stuff you won’t want to stop having!

3 Likes

Oh yes plant bondage I’ll get my whip out ( I mean I’ll borrow the Mrs )lol

5 Likes

If you use BBP? Her flowering time will be extended a couple of weeks. But well worth it! lol
Double the yield if you use BBP the whole cycle

2 Likes

What is the Turbo method, please?

3 Likes

Nice! I bought an expensive Sky unit, then went with Spiderfarmers, can not tell the difference in the plants. Congrats :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess I am too lazy to start my own so here I am again, plastering my crap in Paps spot.

Cocoaloco, Spreadable chocolate 50mg a tsp, dip fruit, and cookies, melt in hot milk, spread on toast, heat, and put over ice cream.

11 Likes

Start your own threD, ITS EASY, THEN FOLK HERE WILL GET TO MEET YOU.

iwould say hello to @Meesh you are two peas in a pod !

2 Likes

Nice win @Papalag . Wooohoooo!!

3 Likes

Wow really happy for you , a worthy winner , cooooool : )
That’s a light travolta could dance under lol plants are going to love it for sure : )

8 Likes

Haha travolta… now that made me laugh… I can see it now… spin move and everything hahaha @ifish

2 Likes

@Gardenartus throw the menu away and just bring it all… it all looks so great!!! I’m am impressed practically every time I see a post from you

2 Likes

oh my… that looks DELICIOUS😋

3 Likes

Ikr!!! Makes me soooooo jealous every time… like I’m ready to put a bib on and get crazy :laughing: @Nagel420

3 Likes

Paps , the travolta of overgrow lol

4 Likes

I’d be comatose. I’d have so much of it to be like 5000 mg in me. And I’d want more if I can lift my hands. LOL chocolate infused cannabis? I’m done all you need to do is add bacon and I’ll do anything you ask

4 Likes