Pap’s 2022 spring grow

HAHAHAHAHA… AHHHH HAHAHAHA!!! I agree!!! @Nagel420 " what’s that?? Run across those hot coals??? Ok but I get some weed pudding right?" :laughing:

3 Likes

Hey Paps read your DM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What am I being left out of?!?! Lol just kiddin!!

2 Likes

I assure you I will lose my shit if he puts a video up with a spin move and his plants :smile:

2 Likes

I wish we all lived closer, I would put a spread out, I make Ice Cream too and hot fudge, and shit just ask, I probably make it lol. Shrimp Alfredo, steaks, I can medicate about anything. Bread even lol Just made yeast rolls 50mg each.

6 Likes

Son of a!!! I do believe you could get 50 mg in a stone @Gardenartus

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

I think I just found my new avatar @Nagel420

6 Likes

THAT is CERTAINLY you

6 Likes

Man, I would LOVE to have you cater a dinner!!

6 Likes

You got to love AI generated art. I imagine for magazine illustrations it’s a lifesaver at times. Definitely something cool to play with though:-) feel free to use it bro it’s an original piece :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lord that is too funny, spit out my coffee, Pap Travolta ha ha ha

Theme song is mine though ew ew ew ew ew Stayen Alive ha ha

5 Likes

Tried doing a split damn near killed my self lol

Stayin alive lol

5 Likes

Lmao!!! I see you’re stuck down there… did you need a hand? Ha!! Papsravolta!!! I wasn’t concerned until I heard a loud pop… and saw the grimace on your face :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No worries that’s What chiropractors are for

3 Likes

Lmao… but they work on your back… your injury was right between the legs lmao… what kind of doc deals with that!!! Ahahahahahaha :laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::upside_down_face:

Well, kick me in the ass for not being over here earlier.
I’m locked in now.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @MoBilly i was just going to tag you

I took a few new pics of Frankie
After the spraying with the Epson salts

Much darker leaves then before
Next watering I’ll up the nitrogen

The one mom of Frankie the first clone I took from her is starting to show new growth so it may be a good thing a didn’t cull her

7 Likes

I found that the one I grew all the way out actually needed extra N.
Johnny said they like the Nitrogen and he wasn’t wrong. Of course mine was also treated with STS and producing pollen, not to mention some of the top buds on that plant were mostly female looking and she made a lot of unusable seeds. So there’s that. But Johnny did say to watch for needed extra N.

2 Likes